『6』

───── ◦'𖥸'◦ ─────

───── ◦'𖥸'◦ ─────

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ˚♡ ⋆。˚ ❀

┊ ┊ ┊ ✫

┊ ┊ ♫ °.

┊ ⊹

✽ ⋆ ┊ . ˚.

˚✧

"Rina" Shoto called as he walked into the house.

"Daddy" Rina smiled, running towards him.

"Guess what" Shoto looked at Rina who was looking back at him curiously "daddy took the weekend off to spend more time with you"

Rina hugged Shoto's legs.

"That will be tomorrow today is already gone" Shoto picked her up "Okay, what are you having for dinner"

"I already had dinner. Aki and I always have dinner early"

"Ok we'll have cookies and milk for late night snack"

"And you can help me build a fort"

"Okay let's build a fort" Shoto lifted her up above his head as he walked into her play room.

Shoto placed blankets and pillows on the floor of the fort to make it comfortable. Folding a few blankets to add cushioning to the bottom the fort. Then, placed several pillows around the edges of the fort.

He placed extra blankets in the fort to cover themselves up. He placed a few bean bag in the fort

Draping a blanket over the furniture pieces. Draping a blanket over the top of the fort so that it goes over the edges of the furniture. Pulling the blanket so that it is not drooping down in the center of the fort's ceiling.

Layering more than 1 blanket over the furniture to provide a darker environment inside of the fort.
He picked a dark-colored blanket to make it darker in the fort then securing the blankets with clothespins, placing them on the edges of the blanket.

Propping large pillows against the fort's framework inorder to help secure the blankets.

Shoto added some Christmas lights to the fort in order to make it colourful. Stringing the lights across the ceiling of the fort and placing them on the ground around the edges of the fort as well.

Shoto picked up some empty boxes to create tunnels with, and additional blankets, using it to connect the main fort to a second mini fort.

When he was done he and Rina decorated her play room walls with glow in the dark Star stickers before finally settling in the fort with cookies and milk.

Shoto's eyes opened discovering that he and Rina had slept off in the fort. He gently carried her out of the fort to her room and placed her on her bed before heading to his room.

『♡』•『♡』•『♡』•『♡』

Ring

Shoto leaned up from his bed to find his ringing phone.

"Hello midoriya, yes she can have a playdate today okay see you in the afternoon"

Shoto ended the call and got up from his bed, walking to the kitchen to make breakfast. When he was done, he headed to Rina's room to wake her up.

Rina was woken up by the sunlight as Shoto opened the curtains.

"Morning princess let's have breakfast" Shoto carried her out of her bed, out of her room towards the kitchen.

He tried to sit her down on a high chair but she refused to let go of him so he walked over to his chair and sat down, placing her on his lap before setting a plate of fluffy pancake in front of them, feeding her the pancake.

When they were finished Shoto cleared up the dishes and prepared Rina for her day, dressing her up in a yellow top and plaid skirt.

"Daddy I want to have a tea party and you are invited"Rina pulled Shoto into her play room.

"Okay just for 5 minutes" Shoto sat down as Rina poured him imaginary tea as well as all her dolls.

『♡』•『♡』•『♡』•『♡』

Shoto set Rina on her feet as soon as they got to the playground. She immediately ran towards Izuku and Izumi who were already on the playground with Shoto behind her, hugging Izumi as soon as she got to him.

"Hi Riri" Izuku smiled at her as she pulled Izumi away from his dad, pulling him towards the sandbox.

"Mimi let's play here"

Sigh

"Hi Midoriya" Izuku smiled at Shoto as he sat down beside him.

"Kacchan is late"

"I'm already here Deku" Katsuki appeared behind them, holding a child leash which Katsuya was at the other end.

Katsuya ran towards Rina and Izumi as soon as Katsuki released him from the leash.

"What's up with the leash" Izuku scoffed.

"Katsuya likes wandering off" the two fathers bursted into laughter at Katsuki's statement.

The 3 fathers sat quietly watching there children play with each other for about an hour before getting ice cream and heading home.

───── ◦'𖥸'◦ ─────