Preparation

Hello fellas! I'm back after a short break. Did you missed me?? 'cause I do.

I missed reading your comments and posting, however it had took a troll on me. I used to complain that I don't get any idea how to continue the story and it was messing up with my brain.

After the last 'date' chapter I don't know what to write, so my friend suggested me to take a short break. So I did and I think it worked pretty well.

I got many new ideas and some plots to end this story in good terms. Because when I started this story, I was just testing my writing skills and I don't know how it blew up. 😅 Not as if I hate it. I loved all your support and your interest in this book.

I have many new chapters in my mind, but it surely will take me a lot time to finish, but I promise to give it a great ending.

Anyways hope you'll enjoy reading this chapter!

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

_______________________________

No one's pov:-

Today everyone was getting ready for the anniversary of the starlight pack. Jin and Taehyung had gone out on a long walk before actually starting to dress. It's because they both still aren't satisfied with the idea of going to another pack's party, but Hye Bin had made them agree by assuring them that they will be with their mates.

Since Taehyung hadn't seen the pack grounds yet, so Jin took it as a chance to show him. He had perfectly memorized the places because of Namjoon, as they both always go on patrolling together. Jin told Taehyung about pack borders and the posts. The wolves on guard knew about Jin as Namjoon had introduced him as his mate to everyone.

While Jin and Taehyung were out exploring the pack, Namjoon and Jungkook were lying on the sofa. They also had wished to go with their mates, but Jin refused to take them, so lastly, they have to stay alone while their mates are out.

"Jungkookie~" Yerin came inside the room with a big smile on her face and looked at the two alpha's lazily lying on the sofa. "What's wrong with you two?" She asked, scrunching her nose.

"Someone's missing their mate. " Jimin replied from behind, earning a glare from the True blood.

"Kookie~" Yerin calls out, standing in front of Jungkook, who eyed her with confusion. "Come with me, please. " She said, showing her puppy eyes.

"Why? " Jungkook asked, raising a brow.

"For few minutes, please~! " Yerin whined, and Namjoon gives a pat on Jungkook's back.

"What?" The younger asked, annoyed by the girl's constant whining. Namjoon flashed a dimpled smile, and the younger knew what he meant. Jungkook rolled his eyes standing up and going towards Yerin, who jumps in excitement.

Yerin took Jungkook to her room to help her select some dresses. "Yerin, Can't you choose on your own? " Jungkook asked irritably.

"If I could choose on my own, they why would I even call you. " Yerin replied with a pout, and Jungkook sighs in frustration.

"Whatever. " Jungkook replied, rolling his eyes, and the girl beamed in excitement.

Yerin went inside the other room, leaving Jungkook, who was pretty annoyed. She came out wearing her blue silk dress, making Jungkook rethink what he did to deserve such torture. The dress was too cropped and short that it could show her whole chest if she bends a little. Jungkook reverted his gaze towards the wall.