Chapter 13

*THE NEXT DAY*

I woke up next to Pokimane, she was still asleep but I can hear someone is mumbling outside. I walked out of the room and Rae's bedroom door was opened. Then I saw Janet with a worried face and Rae was crying on the floor, her phone was on the floor as well...

Rae : This couldn't be happening *sniff*

Y/n : Whoa whoa whoa what's going on??? Rae are you ok???

Janet : It's Sykkuno, he...

Rae : Some FUCKING asshole broke into his house and robbed him!!! That fucker was arrested but Sykkuno was hurt... *inhale*

Janet : Hush hush Rae, it's ok...

Y/n : I'm sorry to hear that Rae, hush. It's all going to be ok alright?

Rae : *nods*

Y/n : Do you want to visit him?

Rae : But...

Y/n : I'll buy the ticket to Vegas, have you talk to him?

Rae : Yes, he told me that he was alright and treated well in the hospital...

Y/n : *sigh* Ok at least he was going to hospital, but do you want go visit him?

Rae : Yeah, I'm going to pack my stuff. But are you guys alright if I go alone to visit him?

Y/n : I'm cool with that

Janet : Same, I mean he is your boy-

Rae : SUHSUSHSUHSH

Y/n : Wait, boy what? If it is what I think it is, then I'm very proud for you guys!

Rae : *sigh* T-thanks, anyway I'm going to pack my stuff now

Y/n : Alright let me buy the ticket for you

Janet : I'm gonna help Rae packing her stuff, Y/n can you tell Poki to wake up?

Y/n : Uhh, sure

I walked back to the bedroom and saw Poki sitting on the edge of the bed. She was rubbing her eyes while stretching her back...

Y/n : Good morning babe...

Poki : Morning sweetheart, why do you sound sad?

Y/n : Well... Umm... *sigh* I just woke up and walked out and saw Rae crying, Janet was trying to calm her down. It's about Sykkuno, someone broke into his house and trying to steal stuff from him. The dude was arrested but Sykkuno was badly injured from the sound of it.

Poki : Oh my God... But is he ok though???

Y/n : Kind of, Rae is packing her stuff fight now. She wants you visit him.

Poki : Alright... I'm gonna help her with her stuff

Y/n : Ok, I'm buying the ticket for her

That noon Janet dropped Rae off in the airport, Poki and I had planned to stream together a long time ago. But never got to do it because of some issues. We streamed for six hours but the chat was so respectful and polite, some people in the chat were getting banned for not respecting us or the other viewer.

Poki : Oh wait where did Mimi go?

Y/n : I thought she was bellow you

Poki : A second ago, but... Alright, babe can you talk to the chat for a second? I'm gonna look for Mimi real quick

Y/n : Sure *kisses her on her cheek*

Poki : *giggling and blushes* Alright chat I'm gonna be right back