Chapter 5 *uwu*

Damn that was a short chapter, nvm
Edited on Tuesday, 2 November 2021
Proof Read!

...

Harry was in the library right now, doing his Transfiguration's essay. The rest of the day had gone well. Except when he walked into Draco and Hermione snogging in the washroom. Apparently Hermione wasn't well today and Draco being her boyfriend, was giving her a 'treat', as they called it. Harry might as well add that that was some hot business going on. He was done with the essay and went to get some sleep.

The next day when he entered the great hall after a not-so-refreshing bath, the first thing that caught his eyes was a commotion at the Slytherin table. Draco, Hermione and Pansy were smiling widely, Smeleanor looked extremely happy. She was grinning in such a way, Harry's jaw started to ache just by looking at her. And then there was Louis- well he looked tired. Harry didn't know why but he wanted to comfort him. Well that wasn't possible. And every other Slytherin student were whispering to each other. Well Harry hoped today's day wouldn't suck, but he didn't know he was in for a surprise.

He sat down at the Gryfindor table with Niall and Liam and greeted them. Liam was shining like a star. He had started dating Maya, a girl in her 7th year from Ravenclaw. He had received a gift from her, half a heart. Harry believed the other half was with her. They were cute and Harry was happy for them. He was about to stuff his mouth with some salt and vinegar flavoured bread when-

He suddenly heard a cheer from the Slytherin table and looked up. His eyes met Smeleanor kissing his Louis, he wasn't even kissing her back. Harry couldn't believe it. His face became hot, his cheeks getting a little pink and something felt weird in his stomach. He couldn't explain it though. He felt a weird feeling and he wanted to storm off to them and punch her in the face. But he was a little releaved as well at the thought of Louis not kissing her back. Louis clearly wasn't enjoying himself. At least, Harry hoped he wasn't.

But he did nothing, he just sat there, glaring at both of them, because it wasn't Harry's business. Harry hated Louis and Louis hated Harry. He didn't have any say as to whom Louis could and couldn't kiss. When Smeleanor was done eating Louis' face (finally - _-), Louis looked up and met Harry's eyes. His eyes had a apologetic look...? It was really odd.

Harry's face flushed a deep shade of red and he quickly broke the eye contact. He rushed out of the great hall and into the nearest washroom. He was confused, really confused. He didn't know what to think o- or what to feel. He was sad, angry, jealous...? Bu- But he hated him.

He was too confused, he decided to shove his emotions rather than to sort them out because well, let's be honest, that's the best way he knew how to cope up with stuff. He splashed some water onto his face and jogged out of the bathroom for his next class. (well there went his hope for a good day, down the drain)

...

I'm sry, I'm sry, I'm sry

Ik this is a really short chapter but the next one is gonna be long, I promise😊 no seriously I'm not kidding

Spoiler alert..... Its gonna be a time jump, so be ready

I won't even ask for feedback cuz Ik this chapter was shit...

And btw i'm sick, I have high fever and throat pain, so I don't know if i will be able to update any soon.

Well bye for now, I will see yall maybe after 2-3 days? Idk

Love
-R