My busy Hubby (2/2)

⚠️Smut ahead⚠️
.
.
.
.
Tae reached home early. Coz he finished the busy schedule finally. He entered the mansion expecting his husband to jump on him and hug him tightly and shower him with kisses. But his thoughts didn't became real. As kook was no where to be seen in the house.

He missed his husband, eventhough he leaves early and reaches lately. He always left a morning and good night peck in his forehead. But he missed the younger's kiss on his lips. The tight hug he'll get whenever he enters the home after work.

He knows that his baby is calling him daily but he was soo busy that he forgot to reply and attend the calls. He knows when he'll reach home, Jungkook must be sleeping, coz he'll arrive around 12 or 1am.

He just smiled seeing his husband sleeping on the sofa, probably waited for him. He would carry him to bed and freshen up himself and lays beside his baby bun.

After the weeks of seperation and misses, he finally can spend time with his baby. But he couldn't find the certain person. Confusingly he went forward.

"Baby!!! I'm home." He called for jungkook but he didn't got any reply. He frowned and climbed the stairs towards their bedroom.

He entered the room to see whether his baby is there are not but instead he was amused to see the decoration. Rose petals spread over the bed with candles lit up around the bed.

(Imagine with a dark atmosphere)

His eyes started searching for his lovely baby. "Koo baby!! Where are you? " He again got no reply. He shook his head and went further inside the room.

He stopped when he heard a click sound, exactly a door closing sound. He turned to see his baby kook in a white silky shirt with a tight booty short underneath it, standing near the door with a seductive look.

His lips painted in cherry red colour. Taehyung's eyes widened seeing his husband looking so sexy.

Jungkook licked his lips and went towards his hubby. "What happened Hubby? You finished your work? " Jungkook said encircling his arms around tae's neck.

"Why are you looking at me like that? Am I weird? " Jungkook said leaning to tae's neck and lightly sucking it.

"Ahh baby!!! " Tae moaned. Kook smirked and continued doing his artwork.

Taehyung held jungkook's waist tightly squeezing it. Jungkook moaned at the squeeze and Taehyung's hand traveled down and made it's stop on koo's ass. He squeezed it harshly.

Jungkook moaned throwing his head back. Taehyung captured kook's pale skin on the neck and started to suck and bite, creating hickies.

"Ahmm... Hubby!! " Jungkook moaned feeling pleasure. Tae kept on sucking making kook's neck full of hickey. As he was about to open the younger's shirt. Jungkook stopped him.