24

Third Person POV:

"Let's play something!" Hoseok urged when everyone was once again settled around the small campfire they made themselves.

The rest were indulged in roasting their marshmallows. A great amount of the said snacks were burnt cause they left them in the fire for way too long.

It was getting chilly now and even though they were sitting near the fire, the air was cold and they had to wrap themselves in decent amount of layers. Seokjin and Namjoon shared a blanket, sitting closely together, giggling every now and then at some nonsense.

Hoseok and Jungkook had blankets of their own, draped around their chilly bodies. Opposite to them sat Yoongi and Jimin who were fighting subtly for the blanket they shared.

As Jimin was too lazy to go and grab himself a separate blanket, he just scooted closer to the older and forcibly made them share a blanket, a content smile on his face when Yoongi sighed in defeat.

Taehyung was sitting between Jungkook and Namjoon without a blanket since he claimed he wasn't cold after Hoseok offered to share his blanket with him, although he shivered every once in a while, earning a weird glance from Jungkook.

"What do you wanna play?" Yoongi questioned, a blush on his cheeks; he was tipsy.

"Truth or dare!"

"That's so basic!" Yoongi retorted and Hoseok slumped back, eating the half-burnt marshmallow with a small pout.

"Then let's spice it a bit. Let's play truth or drink!" Seokjin suggested and everyone agreed, they were way too drunk for some stupid dares, truth sounded a bit less tiring and since they had basically nothing to do so why not play.

"I'll start first!"Jimin volunteered as he grabbed an empty soju bottle and placed it on the grassy field.

Jungkook took a shot glance at Taehyung and saw him shivering. The raven head sighed and muttered something to himself before moving closer to the male who rubbed his hands in attempts of keeping them warm.

Gently he draped the blanket around him, Taehyung flinched at the sudden intrusion but sighed in contentment at the sudden warmth engulfing his senses. Jungkook's bulky self provided him far more heat than the blanket could ever and he was more that grateful for that.

"Thank you." Taehyung mouthed to the raven head who just smiled back slightly in response before turning to the rest of the group who were getting ready for the game.

"Okay! So now the rules! If you don't wanna answer, you'll drink!" Namjoon took the lead and explained, the others listened intently, although it sounded pretty basic, they still agreed.

Jimin took the first turn and spun the bottle, all eyes were focused on the empty piece of glass, their eyeballs keeping up with the fast spinning.

"Namjoon!"

Everyone cheered tipsily and encouraged Jimin to ask something fun. The said male thought for quite a while, eyebrows knitted in utter concentration before smiling and facing the male.

"Truth or Drink?" Although it was pretty obvious he was gonna choose truth, not wanting to be called a pussy, Jimin still chose to ask.

"Truth!" The rest hooted, excited at what was to come.

"Since when did you like Seokjin Hyung?" The relatively shorter male asked and the rest sighed in disappointment at the boring question. Jimin couldn't care less and was the only one excitedly waiting for the answer. Except Seokjin himself who was also curious about the same thing.