chapter 34

Y/n's POV

"And then that's when we became girlfriends, a lot of people was shock 'cause we were known to be the best enemies of the whole school." Normani finish their story about her and Dinah's love story.

"Wow, you and Dinah fighting never cross my mind ever by the way you treat each other." I stated hearing their story. They both laugh together with Nicole and Jezrel.

"I can't believe it too, but when I found out she secretly have a crush on me I keep teasing her about it. Though I have feelings for her also, from hating each other to ending up together." Normani laugh the last part, we did too. Dinah is blushing with a wide smile in her face.

"I'm happy for the both of you." I told them. They smile at me and said a quiet thank you. Meanwhile Jezrel's phone vibrate.

"Guys, Alyssa wants to invite you to her birthday party tommorow." She said holding her phone waiting for a respond from us.

"It's weekend, sure." Normani said and glance at Dinah quietly asking her if she would come. She nod her head, yes.

"I'm down, it's boring at home." Nicole said taking a bite at her pizza. We're at Normani's house hanging arround watching movies. They all look at me for my answer.

"Why not, let's have some fun." I said, they sigh in relief. Jezrel type at her phone probably saying we're attending. Tommorow is Saturday, dad is having a day off from work, he made a schedule at Saturday and Sunday to be with my mom 'cause she's preggy.

"Let's watch one more movie." Nicole said grabbing the remote and start scrolling at the tv looking for a movie to watch.

We are here sitting at Normani's couch with five box of pizzas and bottle of soda's.

We decided to watch horror 'cause it's fun. We're not afraid of watching horror but Nicole is, now she's clinging into my arms and scream all time. It's fine, she's kinda cute and funny. We just laugh at her everytime she jump in her seat.

We are done watching movies, it's already 11 pm, we're here at Normani's room doing God knows what. Normani's parents arrive 2 hours ago they greet us and head to their room to have some rest from work.

"I have an idea, are you down?" Normani ask. We look at her curiously.

"What is it?" I ask. She clear her throat and rub her hands together.

"Do you wanna get high?" She ask us. I furrow my brows.

"You mean like smoke or something?" Jezrel ask.

"Exactly, I have a cannabis cigarettes here, mom and dad doesn't know about it, they don't need to know. I used it to get away from the world for a while, you know? It's not that bad, we're legal anyway." She said.

"I'm down, I wanna feel myself." Dinah said. The two girls agreed while I think about it.

"It's not that bad"

"Okay, let's do it." I finally said. Normani grin and went down under her bed and took the box and reveal a machine rolled joint in it. She each give us one, she light it up with a lighter.

I bring it up to my mouth and inhale it but I choke.

"Bitch!" I said clearing my throat and take my second hit. The girl's laugh at me. It's my first time.
.
.
.
Oh God I feel like I'm in heaven. I see stars and the world is spinning.

The girl's started blasting music as we dance at the beat. We are like in a club being a party animal. God! I don't even know what I'm doing, so this is the feeling of being high. I like it.