100.

"oh my god just a few more moments and the wedding is starting! i can't wait to see mom and mama facing each other with smiles infront of the altar!" Minju said in a  cheerful tone, her twin sister smiled and nodded. "i can see that you are that excited, i am too" Hyewon responded, They're currently heading to church with Hyunjin and her mom, Jieqiong. The wedding starts at 3pm and all of them can't wait to witness Sana and Tzuyu's awaited wedding. Mina, Chaeyoung and Heejin are also on their way to church.

Meanwhile..

"Tzuyu-ah! we'll be late let's go!" Jihyo shouted outside, Soobin started the car and smiled. They can't believe their boss is finally getting married, "coming!" Tzuyu shouted and went outside the house, Jihyo and Soobin got mesmerized seeing Tzuyu on her beautiful dress. "i'm ready" Tzuyu added with a smile, Jihyo then smiled at her too and guided her inside the car. "today is your big day Tzu, i'm so proud of you" Jihyo mumbled as her eyes gets teary, the kid she watched growing up and took care of is now getting married to the woman she loves and she will love, forever and always. "thank you unnie, for everything.. you can finally live a life without watching over me" Tzuyu said and chuckled, "what am i supposed to do now Tzu-ah? i don't have to take care of you anymore so what should i do in life?" Jihyo asked as Soobin starts driving, listening to their conversation while his eyes are focused on the road.

"you didn't live to watch over me unnie, there's still a lot of things you could do! you can open up business if you want to, i'll support you! do whatever you want to do unnie, i want to see you live your life normally, without worrying about me that much. you already did so much for me as i grow up so i'm thankful for that" Tzuyu said, a tear fell on Jihyo's right eye as she heard those words. Tzuyu chuckled and wiped it, Jihyo pulled her on her embrace tightly. "you're really a grown up now" Jihyo said as she pulled away from the embrace, Tzuyu smiled and nodded. "yes unnie, i am now going to marry the woman i love."

on Sana's side...

"bitch the wedding is starting soon why the fuck are you crying?" Momo asked her, Sana sobbed as she sat on the chair. "i lost one of my earrings! now i don't look pretty" Sana whined, Nayeon and Momo arched an eyebrow. "girl what the fuck" Nayeon bragged and held both of her shoulders, Sana looked at her with tears flowing on her eyes. "just cry your ass out later when the wedding ends okay? get your make up fixed, Tzuyu still thinks you're pretty" Nayeon said, trying to cheer Sana up.

"you think so?" Sana asked, Nayeon smiled and nodded. "even at the worst state, i think you're still the prettiest woman on Tzuyu's eyes, so stop crying and get ready for your wedding! i bet they can't wait to see you" Nayeon said, Sana nodded and wiped her tears with a smile. Momo gestured the make up artist to fix her make up, as fast as she can. After a while, Sana got her make up done and they immediately went on the car. Dahyun, started the engine and drive carefully. "guys i feel so nervous.." Sana mumbled so Nayeon told her to let out a deep breath and face the bright side, so that she won't think of something negative.  Just a few more moments, they are close to the church and it's almost time. Momo got a text message from Mina saying that they started walking on the aisle and told them to prepare Sana. "they are starting" Momo mumbled as they reached the church. They went off and two guided Sana off the car then Dahyun parked it after. Momo and Nayeon are infront of Sana, obviously in a rush because the wedding ceremony is already starting. Sana, all of sudden tripped on something so she pushed the two infront causing the three of them to land on the ground. how unfortunate.

The three of them groaned, Jeongyeon also arrived on the church and saw the three on the ground from afar. She said she's gonna be late since she took the dogs at the veterinarian today, but still managed to attend her friends wedding. Dahyun also saw them so she immediately ran towards them and help them to stand up, Jengyeon laughed a bit first so Nayeon, her girlfriend glared at her. "yo chill babe" she mumbled and pulled her to stand, Momo fixed Sana wedding dress and good thing it wasn't stained.

The five of them hurriedly positioned themselves on the church door, Momo and Nayeon cling on their lovers arms with a wide smile on their face. They were told by the woman to walk on the aisle so they did, leaving Sana all alone. She feels really nervous, she bit her lower lip, closed her eyes tight, let out a deep breath, and held the bouquet of flowers on her hands tightly. She can't wait to see her, the girl she'll be with for the rest of her life. She opened her eyes and smiled, the church doors opened, revealing the goddess like bride. Tzuyu's smile widened, seeing her beautiful wife walking on the aisle. Their twins, Hyewon and Minju can't stay still, obviously freaking out seeing how gorgeous their mother is. Everyone was mesmerized by Sana's beauty, her parents watched her walk too. Finally accepted the truth that their daughter is destined to marry the girl they told to stay away.

Tzuyu suddenly tear up, she just can't believe that the moment she's been waiting for is finally happening. She's finally marrying the girl who taught her to be a better person, she smiled and wiped her tears. Sana successfully reached her, Tzuyu held out her hand and they're now facing each other with smiles on their lips, and pure love and affection on their eyes.