Chapter 46 [The energetic girl]

[Art is not mine even though there is none in this chapter for obvious reason's]   !Lemon/Smut warning!

Tatsumi's P.O.V

Me and Tsukushi had arived back at the base where it was surprisingly empty the only other person there was Mez.

Tsukushi:"Okay i'm gonna catch up the the other girl's, wanna come Mez-Chan?"

Mez:"No thank you boss put me on guard duty while there gone."

Tsukushi:"Okay i'll see you later."

Mez:"See ya soon."

Tatsumi:"And now once again i'm alone with you, how does this happen every time?"

Mez:"Well it wasn't intentional, boss thought you two would be gone a lot longer."

Tatsumi:"Okay i'll be out back training."

I walked out back where i began training with Bro's old wooden spear, i had to get better with Neuntote and spear's in general so this would help a lot.

Mez' P.O.V

Mez:(*Giggle* He has no idea what i'm about to do, it's gonna be great.)

I went to my room where i striped myself naked, i snuck around the base right to the back where Tatsumi was training he was shirtless and that just made it better.

I snuck up behind him to try and scare him but that fell flat, flatter than Mine, he turned around right as i got behind him and looked me dead in the eye's.

Tatsumi:"Mez, why are you naked?"

Mez:"Umm, why not?"

That excuse clearly wasn't gonna help my situation any.

Mez:"Well i may just be a little horny."

Tatsumi:"A little?"

Mez:"Well very actually."

Tatsumi:"Why didn't you just ask?"

Mez:"Well i wanted to have you go from scared to horny after you saw me when i scared you."

Tatsumi:"*Sigh* Why can't any if you just ask for heaven sake."

Mez:"Please?"

Tatsumi:"Fine but i'll make it quick god only know's how bad we would look if we got caught."

I leaned my back against the fence where Tatsumi lifted my leg's up and rammed his throbbing cock inside my pussy.

Mez:"Kyaaaa!"

I waited just a moment or two then the pain of lossing my virginity had subsided, now it was time for a little fun.

Mez:"Alright now don't hold back i can take it."

Tatsumi pulled back and thrusted into my pussy, he wasn't holding back at all and it felt amazing.

Mez:"Hahhhhh ahhhhh hahhhh f-fucking fuck ahhhh hahhh ahhhh ahhhh hahhhh yes oh fu-ckin hell hahhh ahhhh ahhhhh hahhh!"

I wraped my leg's around him and he grabed on to my ass and gave a nice squeeze.

Mez:"Hahhhhhh ahhhhhh fuck-ing gahhh ahhhh hahhh h-harder you bastard ahhhh hahhhh!"

I guess i may have made him a little upset or a little more horny i couldn't tell at the time but he started sucking on my breast and fucking me a lot harder.

Mez:"Nyaaaa hahhhh ahhhhh hahhhh fuck ahhhhhh hahhhh f-fuck me more ahhhhh hahhhh make me your bitch ahhhh hahhhh ahhhh fuck fuck hahhh ahhhh!"

While he fucked me he bit down on my breast but it wasn't really that hard so he's gonna need a lot more practice there.

Mez:"Hahhhh ahhhhh hahhhh ahhhh fucking hell hahhh ahhhh hahhh hahhh ahhhh y-yes m-m-more more hahhhh ahhhh hahhhh f-faster ahhhhh!"

I looked down slightly and saw a devilish smirk on his face while he was more or less trying to bite my tit but he really wasn't trying all that hard, but with him fucking me that was just a little to much i was about to break in two and i could feel an orgasm coming so i tried to hold it back for a little while longer.

Mez:"Ahhhhh T-Tatsumi hahhh hahhh ahhhh hahhhh ahhhh hahhh f-fucking fuck hahhhh ahhhhh hahhh d-don't cum inside ahhh alright ahhhh hahhhh ahhh!"

Tatsumi kept fucking me until the both of us couldn't take it anymore, before he came he pulled his cock out of me and spraid his seed onto my torso.

Mez+Tatsumi:"HAHHHHH AHHHH!"

Before i collapsed to the ground Tatsumi picked me up and carried me to my room where we cleaned up and i gave him a little advise for Suzuka.

Mez:"Hey Tatsumi a little word of advise, Suzuka is a huge masochist so if you're gonna bite her tit's make sure you bite down a little harder, Kay?"

Tatsumi:"To be honest i kinda saw that coming, oh well i started this so it's what happen's."

After we cleaned up we just waited for the boss and them to get back to base.

[Hope everyone enjoyed the lemon i'll see y'all later bye]