Chapter 33 - Who Is Aiyara?

The crack sound heard in the lone room before the wooden door closed tightly. The lantern placed on table gives the small room a cosy and dim light. Nandini walked forward before stopping infront of the table. A man was sitting there already waiting for her. Looking at him she opened her mouth.

"Master" she called out "you wanted to see me?"

Master monk nodded his head before smiling "my beloved disciple you are still so arrogant as before"

Nandini smirked "is that something that I can change?"

Master monk shook his head "you haven't changed at all. What difference is your current title and other than that nothing's new"

"A title is not something that can change people. It's just a responsibility to fulfil" Nandini replied.

Master monk smiled admiringly "right. The cell generation pill given by you to that brat?"

Nandini laughed "I can't help it. She almost cling to me like koala" she shook her head remembering the incidence happened earlier.

"That girl" master monk sighed "I don't know what I am going to do with her" he shook his head "she never listen to my words other than behaving as senior she is out of control. Beside you no one can put her in right place"

"Aiyara is lively and full of life. She knew what's wrong and right. Besides she also has huge responsibility which she is going to hold in near future. Let her be, her personality is unique besides everyone has their own chain of thoughts and bearing. It's not changeable" Nandini replied.

Master monk gazed at Nandini for sometimes. He don't know how to thank her for everything she has done.

"About the Aiyara thing.."

"It does not matter. She has learnt enough in these years. She is much better than other disciples and have the gut to lead. You don't have to worry about that master" saying this Nandini smiled "afterall you can't doubt on your own daughter's character"

"I never did" master monk replied before getting up from his seat and walking towards the window. The sun has already set and the night starting to fall. The Twilight moment of the day is beautiful to watch from the top mountain.

"I am indebted to you for so many things that words cannot describe it. How should I thank you for the things you have done?" He asked still looking outside. He couldn't think of anything. Nandini was someone who is stranger to him but she took the responsibility willingly without any demand and sacrificed the biggest thing of her life.

"Master's feeling guilty?" Nandini shook her head "I have already cleared about this matter long ago. Why master want to drag it again?"

"Because the debt is getting heavier. I don't think I can hold it back anymore" master monk replied.

"Master whatever happened has my full constant in it. I was willing and am still willing to do anything I could. There's nothing for master to think this matter as a burden on your shoulder. It was not forced so you are not in guilty, I wanted to do it so it's my responsibility"

Master monk turned around "Nandini how can you bear such heart to see things like this? Do you even have the normal heart like ordinary people?"

Hearing that Nandini chuckled "I am ordinary woman master there's nothing special except my desire of learning. You know me for years already"

Master monk nodded "that's why I trust you so much" he sighed "does his majesty knows the truth?"

Nandini shook his head. A strange emotion fleshed in her eyes "he don't know yet. He still thinks the person who saved him years ago is Aiyara"