Chapter 1: arrival

??? POV:

I was walikg in snowy forest for hours. The night has fallen and the atmosphere was getting creppy.
I started to feel extremely cold and the snow storm was comming
"Where is the house?" I was desperately thinking. I wanted to fall onto the thick snow asleep, but I seen some light.
A house perhaps...

Y/n POV:
I just finished chopping wood for fireplace, because blizzard was coming. I live in mountains, so this kind of weather is rather common during winters, yet it still can be dangerous for people not prepared properly.

"I better get back home before It's too late." I said to myself, before getting my things and heading back home. I went inside and let out sigh of relief, I was tired after today's work, but finally got my alone time, with silence and peace.
I placed the wood in the fireplace, lit it up and collapsed on the couch. I looked at my acoustic guitar, which was standing in the corner of the room.

"It's getting late... but whatever, I live in solitude for ages, come here." I say grabbing the intrument, before playing some songs

I wanted to play another song, but someone was knocking on the door.
"Hmmm, I'm not expecting any guests today. Ia will check this out" I said, before opening the door, to see the tired looking woman in age of mid twenty's standing behind them. She had large glassed and wool like hair

"Good evening miss, what brings you here?""Hello, I'm on my buisness trip from work, and I can't find any place to live for few days

"Hello, I'm on my buisness trip from work, and I can't find any place to live for few days. Can I stay here for some time?" She asked in monotone voice. I started to think over it. No one really live here. But it was cold outside and the nearest town was far away. I looked behind, to see if everything is in order inside, before speaking to her.
"Hmmm, alright, step in and make yourself at home." I said, before helping her with luggage.

"So, I guess you are not from around." I say to the girl, while I help her getting settled up
"Yea, I came from quite far away."
"Hmm... this can explain your lack of proper clotes, you could get killed by the cold." I reply in concern
"Good thing I found this house. Once again, thank you sir."
"No problem. You look cold and it's getting late, so you can sleep in my room."
I said
"But, what about you? You also have to sleep somewhere." Girl hesitated
"Don't worry, I will take care of myself" I said to which she nodded.

After a short while she was already in bed, cuddling the pillows around her. She looked so small while laying in my bed
"Goodnight" I whispered, before closing the bedroom doors and going downstairs.
"Poor thing, she could have really freeze to death. Good thing I let her in."