Eastfaiyaz

Requested byhiilikegaybooks

Brent Faiyaz

Dave East

In which Brent and Dave bond while watching Scooby-doo

Dave's pov
It was the weekend and I was planning on doing a scooby-doo marathon with my besy friend Brent.

He was so fucking adorable and I just felt like I needed to protect my little best friend.(or you crushing on him😅)

I heard a knock at the door I wonder if it is my lil princess.
I looked through my peephole and saw it was him .

I yanked open the door and pulled him into my chest .He huffed in annoyance because of the height difference.

I pushed him onto the couch while ai walked into the kitchen for the snacks and drinks.

He saw the smaller cuddled up against one of the giant couch cushions making him look even smaller.

He knew the younger loves scooby doo but little did Brent know that is what they were watching for the rest of the night.

Once the intro started Brent squealed in excitement as he jumped onto Dave peppering his face with kisses.

He soon cuddled into the older's side and focused on his favorite cartoon.

Brent looked up at Dave and quickly pecked him on his lips before turning back to the movie.

Dave was shocked that his innocent little best friend just kissed him.

He soon lifts the younger's chin as he kissed him properly before laying and placing Brent on top of him to finish watching scooby doo.