xxv. twenty five

𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐃 ,𑁍┊CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE ˎˊ˗

𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐃 ,
𑁍┊CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE ˎˊ˗

𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐃 ,𑁍┊CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE ˎˊ˗

real life !

knocks were heard from outside jasmine's room. the girl was still sleeping peacefully on her bed, cuddled up with her dog.

"jazzy!" kayla shouted while knocking repeatedly.

"mmm." jasmine shuffled on her bed, continuing her sleep.

"wake up. george is here." jasmine opened her eyes, squinting immediately due to the bright sun, shining through her windows.

"okay." jasmine sat up, her hair was an entire mess. she looked around, still squinting. she sat still for 2 minutes processing everything. she looked at her nightstand and picked up her phone.

"george?" as she heard no answer, she put her phone on her lap, deciding if she's going to hang up or not. she stayed in the call in the end, muting her mic to get ready.

she took a shower and picked some clothes to wear. she walked back to her nightstand to pick up her phone and connect it to her airpods for when george wakes up, no one will hear him.

"good morning." moose greeted her when she walked downstairs. he was sitting on a couch in the living room and kayla was now in her room.

"hey, good morning." jasmine sat criss crossed next to him, "what brings you here?" she rested her head on the backrest.

"we're going somewhere." moose stood up and walked into the kitchen. "eat breakfast. i brought you donuts and starbucks." he gets the box of donuts and the coffee and walked back in the living room to put it down on the coffee table.

"thanks. you didn't have to." jasmine picked a donut with chocolate icing and sprinkles and bit on it.

"no problem." moose went to scroll through his phone while jasmine eats. "also, bring extra clothes and a swimsuit." jasmine was confused but only nodded.

"have you eaten?" jasmine asks while drinking the coffee he bought for her. moose nodded and went back to his phone.

"mmm, jas?" george's morning voice spoke through jasmine's airpods making her eyes widen and cheeks redden.

"hold on a sec." jasmine stood up and walked to her bedroom, closing the door as she entered.

she unmuted her mic. "hey, good morning." she smiled even though he couldn't see it.

"good morning, how long has it been since you woke up?" george's shuffling could be heard.

"like, 30 minutes ago. get up, you should eat. moose came over so i had to mute earlier." george went quiet for a moment before answering.

"are you gonna hang up?" was his only answer. jasmine chuckled.

"probably. i need to finish my food and i guess moose is taking me somewhere."

george hummed. "okay then, you should go now. we'll speak later. have fun."

jasmine smiled, "okay. i will. call you later then?"

"mhm." it was obvious that george was still tired.

"you barely had any sleep yesterday. you should sleep more." jasmine added.

"i'll try. i have to edit a video though. you should go. he's probably waiting for you."

"alright. bye, george."

"bye." and she hung up.

― ❃

"where are we going?" jasmine asked, looking out the window while moose started his car.

"to nathan's."

"wha- that's 3 hours away?!" jasmine jerked her head to moose.

"yeah, that's why we're gonna switch on driving." moose smirked, pulling out of the driveway.

"there's no way in hell i'm gonna drive right now. i want to sleep." jasmine curled into the seat, resting her head on the window.

"tch, fine."

― ❃

"so what's up with you and george?" moose started a conversation after 20 minutes of peaceful silence. jasmine looked at him and looked back to the street.

"hmm, nothing."

"are you sure? you definitely like him, don't you?" moose glanced at her.

"i do not. i just flirt with him for fun." jasmine denied even though she knows she's heating up because of the conversation.

"for fun? what if he falls for you then?" that made jasmine silent for a second. what if he falls for me, jasmine thought.

"there's no way he will. i'm sure that guy doesn't like anybody. he doesn't even express his feelings."

"does he flirt back?" jasmine hesitated to answer but just nodded.

"that could be a sign then." and they went quiet after. moose was now focused on driving while jasmine is now over-thinking about her relationship with george.

'what am i even thinking. we're just friends. just friends.'

notes !

notes !

my dog died yesterday :( but is okay, i'm proud of him for fighting. :)