79| The End?

THIRD PERSON'S POV

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Nothing can describe the pain that one feels when someone they love slips away right in front of their eyes.

The pain and agony of knowing that they would never see or hear that person again is indescribable.

It becomes extremely difficult to acknowledge the fact that the person's time on earth has come to an end there is nothing that can be done to bring them back.

Making peace with it feels like the most dreadful and impossible task.

It's always been said that things get better with time, that time will eventually heal even the most excruciating wounds of pain and grief.

But sometimes even time is incapable of healing some unclosed wounds, the scars of which never seem to fade, leaving a terrible yet permanent memory of the pain.

It's not easy to express the sorrow and devastation in your heart when one has to go through the tragic events of the loss of their loved ones.

Most of the time, the shock and denial of the tragic loss and extreme grief looks surrealistic.

People say that when someone you love passes away, they become a memory, which becomes a treasure but most of the time, those who have lost someone aren't ready to part ways.

They aren't satisfied with the memories they have created because they wanted to create many more and at the same time they are terrified that someday those memories they cherish wouldn't be enough and they will become distant and may fade away completely.

It is the most devastating experience that anyone can have. The pain and loss strikes very deeply, leaving one completely numb and depressed.

So was the case for every member in the King's manor—

Their house had been engulfed in bitter coldness of sorrow and pain.

The warmth that once surrounded the house has been ripped away, and the sounds of laughter and happy chatter that used to fill the air had begun to fade, only to be replaced by sobs and cries of the sufferings that had now taken over.

The Kings were falling apart.

Their world had been shattering and crumbling into smithereens, while the tears that seemed to had not stopped falling left a burning sensation down its path.

They had drowned themselves in those tears, they had screamed so loudly that their voice had become hoarse and almost inaudible, they sobbed and prayed unstoppably, but nothing seems to pacify the pain of loss that they felt.