Peter Hale

Stiles decided to stop off and get pizzas for everyone on his way to the pack meeting. It was a little pricey considering he was feeding a small group of werewolves, but he figured it would be a nice treat.

It was a bit of a struggle carrying the food into Derek's loft by himself but he managed only tripping up the stairs a few times. Once inside he placed the pizzas on the counter and moved to get out some paper plates and napkins for everyone. He also noticed that Derek was running low on milk and Isaac's favorite cereal. He made a mental note to get some more and bring it over tomorrow.

He was getting out some glasses and the pop out when Isaac and Derek came down. Isaac was shooting him a concerned look while Derek looked like his usual passive self.

Stiles got a strange feeling as the others kept avoiding his eyes, but he decided to drop it in favor of getting everyone some food. Cheese for Isaac, meat lovers for Derek. Isaac gave him a shy smile as he took his plate and mumbled a soft 'thank you'.

Lydia and Allison showed up as he was finishing with the other four, so he started on plates for them as well. Veggie for both the girls. Scott was the last to arrive.

Scott moved to get some food (he ate whatever he was in the mood for) while Stiles took a plate out to the brooding sourwolf.

When they all sat down to eat stiles noticed the looks on some of the pack's faces. Isaac and Allison looked sad, Scott looked ashamed, Derek looked indifferent, and Lydia looked board.

If he had to explain the feeling he got at seeing all of them he wouldn't be able to. The only thing he knew for sure was that this was the end. He would never admit to them that this was his worst fear coming true or that it felt like his heart was being ripped out of his chest.

"Stiles you should sit down, we need to talk." Derek said crossing his arms over his chest. He considered sitting, but he felt twitchy all over. "Too much energy to sit, what's up Sourwolf?" Stiles questioned moving around the room slowly to stand behind the couch with Isaac with his back to the door.

"Stiles we have all talked and it has been decided that it would be better for everyone if you were no longer part of this pack. You cause too much of a distraction when we are going into battle and you are at a greater risk of being hurt than any of us. It is too much to ask of the pack to constantly have to save you and it is safer for everyone if you are no longer involved with us."

Derek's facial expression stayed impassive the entire time he spoke.

Stile's mind started coming up with the millions of ways that this was all bullshit. He wanted to scream that he had saved all of their lives on more than one occasion.

More often than not by causing bodily harm to himself to ensure their safety!

Derek kept talking, but Stiles wasn't really listening. His brain was moving too fast and there were too many thoughts running through his head to focus on Derek. It wasn't until Scott stood up that Stiles made himself focus back in onto what was being said.

"Look, man, I know that this seems harsh, but we are just trying to look out for you. We don't want you to get hurt and that means that you need to distance yourself from us and that we need to stay away from you. I know it sounds bad, but we can't keep you safe if the next monster decides to go after you if you're close to us." His best (former best, ex?) friend only looked slightly guilty.

Stiles had to take a deep breath to keep from lashing out, because if he was hearing them correctly not only were they kicking him out of the pack, but they were dropping him as a friend as well.