𝐬𝐧𝐨𝐰

| 𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦 𝟐𝐛 |

end of the first semester

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ *☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

"class is dismissed!" the teacher announced and students starting packing up quickly. you were hearing all sorts of conversations from each side of the room. talking about- what to do during the break and some people going on vacation.

what did you have in mind? probably catching up with online friends or binging shows, not to mention the amount of homework the teachers give you for the break. "i'm so glad i have you all as my friends!" you overheard a girl say to a group

you're assuming that they're all, "besties" because you don't pay much mind to the people around you. you get up, go to school and come back home. sometimes you forgot that it's reality.

as if someone is controlling to do this, yet you make this choice. it's not like i'm going to run away- that's absurd.

"you're in my way," a voice in front of you says

you slowly looked up to see a tall blonde figure, "what?" you titled your head, "there's space right here" you pointed next to you. what the hell is this guy's problem?

"sorry about him" a shorter figure come by, "he's a bit moody"

"a bit?" you murmur

"what was that?" the blonde bent down to you, clearly teasing you

"sorry i didn't hear that"

"go to the doctor and get your ears checked out then" you made sure he knew you were annoyed. you grabbed your bag and brushed it on his uniform, then left the room.

"eh-" yamaguchi awkwardly chuckled, "why'd you say that anyways?"

tsukishima turned back to see your figure disappear and then walk to the back of the classroom to grab his coat, "felt like it"

you went to the shoe locker and quickly changed. the exit doors were open and you could hear some people gasp. "what's going on...?" you saw snow come down and everything looked so pretty

you took your phone out and zoomed in, "i love this-" right before you could take a snap, hands from behind covered your eyes. "guess who?"

you remembered the cocky voice and smiled, "hmm let's see"

"oh come on" he laughed, "you can do it~"

"if it isn't-" you put his hands down and quickly turned, "my boyfriend~"

leaning against the locker with that heart-throbbing smile was your new boyfriend. and by new, i mean he confessed to you last week. you were surprised by this- you've only talked to each other once or twice.

still- you said yes. ichiro kawase, popular among girls and a smooth talker from what you heard. before dating, you always exchanged looks at each other and you couldn't help but smile. maybe some cute dates during the break won't be so bad. ichiro took your hand up and started waving it, "let me walk you home"

 ichiro took your hand up and started waving it, "let me walk you home"