Chapter 127

A/n: Me trying to figure out how to make a jailbreak realistic-

I feel like the past 20 chapters have taken place in the same day

Ya'll i'm tired idek why I wrote this

TW

• Gunshots
• Gunwounds

When Lucia got back downstairs, she smiled at the sight she saw. She was gone for about an hour-it was just so easy to get lost in conversation with Rose!-And when she had hung up, she went downstairs to see that Virgil's plate was mostly empty, aside from a few bits he hadn't really touched, and now Virgil had fallen asleep on the couch, his head on Alice's shoulders.

"...What happened here?" Lucia asked, a smile in her voice.

"Me and Virgil had a little conversation, I don't know what I said, but we got so lost in conversation I don't think he even realized that he was eating his food than we just came in here and started up a movie, but he fell asleep."

Alice continued, "He's going to feel so awkward when he wakes up, knowing he fell asleep on his mom's friend" she chuckled.

"Oh, i'm sure he'll be fine...maybe after a while, if things go well..he'll get—get used to it?" Lucia began, nervously. Why was her mouth running? SHUT UP-

"What do you mean by, 'if everything goes well?" Alice questioned, raising an eyebrow.

"Well, I-um..I wanted to ask you..if you'd like to-um..." she trailed off.

Alice inched closer to Lucia, their faces mere inches apart, "..yeah?" She asked, her voice barely above a whisper.

"I was wondering if you-if you'd want to maybe..go..out...with me?" She asked slowly. Alice's eyes fluttered closed, whispering a 'yes' as Lucia closed the space between them.

'Damn, she makes me weak' Alice thought as their lips connected for a sweet kiss.

Lucia waited for the part where Alice shoved her off, wiped her mouth in disgust, ran out of the room, and than never talk to her again.

But that didn't happen.

Instead, she kissed back, throwing her arms around her neck to deepen the kiss.

  Eventually, their lips parted as their eyes opened, and they just..stared at each other for a while. They smiled for a few seconds, before Alice enveloped her in a hug, and than started laughing, "oh, that was so cliche!"

Lucia snickered, "oh, hush, you enjoyed it!"

"Maybe so..I don't think he did though" Alice smirked, pointing behind herself where Virgil was, wide awake, and gaping in shock, as he wondered what the hell he had just witnessed.

————————————————————

Logan walked around Patton's house, looking for some dvd Patton and Emile wanted to show him. He had to admit, it was..quiet..dull, without Rose. Of course, it was fun while Patton was around, but he seemed to have lost a certain spark in his eyes whenever his mother wasn't around. He was a mama's boy for sure.

  There was no groaning, 'MOOOOOOM!!!' No giggles as she Ran away and glued the pictures into a photo album-no yelling, 'Jack! I got it!'

Nothing.

Just silence, unless there was a conversation going in, or if Patton or Emile were excited about something, or if Remy came out with the latest gossip.

Which, wouldn't you know, he did.

"BABES, OH MY GOD YOU'LL NEVER BELieVE It—" Remy screamed, before slipping over an item of clothing, and than hurriedly getting back up.