04

"Come on bitch we going to Ihop." Karin said coming inside my house.

"How the fuck you get in here? My door was locked." I asked with a confused look.

"Oh I didn't...They did." She said and then all of the boys came into my house. I looked at her with one of those 'ima fuck you up' looks.

"Uh uh y'all need ta go, ion know y'all to be coming to my house." I said as Kd and Ben went into my kitchen.

"You do know us or you wouldn't have came to the concert." Kd said coming out of the kitchen with my-

"Hold the fuck! Them my hot cheetos? Karin." I said shooting her another look.

"Uh Kd go put those back. I'll buy both of you some more." She said and he went to the kitchen.

"I'm going to go get dressed. If you break anything ima break all of your faces." I said walking upstairs.

"She always like this?" I heard youngboy say. Great he's here too.

I went into my closet and looked for something to wear. Once I got dressed I put my Warm Vanilla Sugar perfume on.

I went downstairs and seen everybody on their phones.

"Somebody take my picture." I said.

"I can, these hoes boring." He said and took my phone. We went out on the balcony and I posed and he took the picture.

"I know that's right best

"I know that's right best." Kd said taking the last picture. After he took them I laughed and posted them.

"Since we takin pictures Ariana come take my picture." She said and went to the staircase. I took a few pictures and when I got done I looked at her hair.

"You took out Tae's shit?" I asked her and she nodded.

"Yeah I had my hair dresser put this lace in." She said and I made an 'mm' sound.

"Y'all ready to go?" Youngboy said

"Y'all ready to go?" Youngboy said. I nodded. And grabbed my range rover keys.

"We're taking my maybach so put them back." He said.

Maybach? God damn.

"Nigga there's only four seats." Ben said.

"Right and there's me, Ari, Joe, Kd, Ben, and you." Karin said.

"Okay Karin sit on Ben's lap and Ari on Kd. Joe and I in the front." He said.

"No she gone break me!" Kd said and we all laughed.

"It's coo I can take my range rover, Kar and Ben can come wit me." I said and they nodded.

"Aight let's go." Kd said and walked out the house. I shook my head and everybody left.

When we got into the car I hooked my phone up to the aux and played Take Yo Man by City Girls. When Jt's part came up I turned it all the way up and rapped the whole part.

"Bitch, you know I'll take your man hoe
Don't play with me, oh that's your man?
I'll take your man, now he mines
Haha, yeah hoe
JT

Let me tell you 'bout this hater from around my hood
Kept trying a bitch like my pussy ain't good
See this bitch ain't like me and I don't know why
But I'ma give her a reason when I take her guy
You don't want smoke baby, please believe me
'Cause I'm that bitch, and your nigga looking easy
Touch me, taste me, fuck me, squeeze me
Once he do that, he'll never leave me
Fuck you and the rest of your crew
'Cause I'll take your nigga and I'll keep mine to
If you wanna fight, I'm with that to
Bitch I'm from the hood, lace up your shoes
Bitch you too slow, can't keep up, I took him, you see us
Pussy whip, he too stuck, you lost him, that's your luck
So the next time you decide to start some shit
Old broke down, jealous bitch

I'll take your man" I said and Karin hyped me up recording me. Then Yung Miami's part came up and it was my turn to hype her up.

"Yeah, when I walked in the door, I bend for the attention
The niggas with the sweating and the hoes with the whispering
That's Yung Miami and she signed to QC
How the fuck she got a deal, and she been rapping 'bout a week?Uh
She probably suck P dick, or let Coast fuck, nah hoe I'm a G bitch
Straight from out the bottom
And I'll beat a bitch ass, if a hoe got a problem
Pussy hoe where your man at?
So I can fuck him in his mouth, in your house where he laying at
On Instagram looking for a flaw, on or offline, pussy hoe on raw
I get if from my mammy, and I know how to handle it
305, from Miami, how you mad when you had your chance?
Y'all hoes better stop playing" We laughed and I turned the volume down a little before I pulled to the next lane next to youngboy.

I looked at them flipped em off then speeded.

"They gone beat yo ass." Ben said.

"They gotta catch us first hoe." I said and went faster.

"Ariana I value my life slow the fuck down." He said and Karin laughed.

"She too cold with this shit, you'll be good." Then the song In N Out by Latto came on I turned it all the way up and sped up faster.

Kentrell's pov

These bitches bout crazy ass hell. How the fuck she goin that fast and not crashing? She has definitely been in high speed chase... Or two.

"Damn she fast as hell." Joe said.

"Hell yeah. Yb you betta hurry the fuck up." Kd said I rolled my eyes and started speeding.

Like James Charles or whoever the fuck that dude Kd be watchin says.

This ain't a race but I still take first place.