Reunion Part 1💖

Ever since Y/N been indicated as the "Dark Reaper" People everywhere have been rooting for him. There was merch, Wallpapers, and even children in alleyways cosplayed as him. However, the worst thing was that fangirls all over Imp City want him. He had to disappear again and again whenever someon saw them.

Y/N was walking to the alleyway where he was supposed to meet Blitzo and the others. He listening to "I Feel The Love" by Tritonal.

Y/N:
🎵I've gone too many nights
Chasing the shadow of your silhouette.🎵
🎵Moving just to survive
All that I wanted was to start again🎵
🎵Stumbling through the crowd
Feet lifting off the ground looking for you🎵
🎵Washing my fear away
Standing here face to face nothing to lose I won't look back now🎵

As soon as he got to the parking lot, he realize that Millie was the only one in the van.

Y/N: Hey Millie.

Millie grabbed Y/N into the back of the van and closed the door.

Y/N: Woah Millie! What are you doing!?

Millie: Y/N! You are not gonna believe who came here!!

Y/N: Huh? Who?

————————————————

8 minutes ago... Millie's POV

I was in the Van with Moxxie next to me covering his ears thanks to Blitzo's lack of singing. I had my head out the window.

Blitzo: I love this song!
🎵You were a spicy little- uh- with the- uh- bleach blonde hair!🎵

🎵Fieeeendin' for that semen when I caught your stare.🎵

🎵Thoooought it might be love, but you went--🎵

Just when we were about to park in our designated parking space... another car suddenly cut us off.

Blitzo: Holy shit, fu-

Blitzo slammed his foot onto the brakes and the van skidded to a stop. He then turns off the radio and glares at the person in the pink car. He glances at the license plate, which reads "SUCKS-4-LIFE".

Blitzo: Oh, you "suck for life", do ya?!

Blitzo picked up a microphone. He pops out of the passenger seat window a spoke through it.

Blitzo: Listen up, you unoriginal pink cum dump! You have three goddamn seconds to get your (bleep) out of my parking spot!

The person got out of the passenger seat. I peeked my head through the window and the passenger revealed herself to be...Verosika Mayday!

Verosika Mayday!