24: a day at the beach

He began at the outer side of your shoulder and kissed his way up your neck holding you tightly in his arms as the waves flushed around your legs.

His hands laid protectively on your stomach and his left thumb gently rubbed your skin.

He moved his hand further up your torso and passed his fingers right over the spot where the delicate lilly was inked into your skin. Then he took your left hand, let go of you and spun you around.

He adjusted the engagement ring on your ring finger and pressed a kiss on the back of your hand before he let go of it and wrapped his arms around your figure.

"You know, we don't need to have s£x on the beach. We could also just go for a swim-", he suggested but you cut him off.

He travelled his hands up your back dangerously close to the tie of your bikini top but you stopped him in time.

"No, don't even think about it. We're in public, there are other people, it's bright and I haven't put on suncream yet", you rebuked him and removed his hands from your back, "I'm going to evaporate in the sun so please help me put on suncream."

"Fine", he gave in and let you drag him along back to your things so he could cream your back.

"But I hear that you want to wait until it gets dark?", he asked sitting down next to you.

"Yeah, I mean, there's not really a place where we could be... undisturbed", you said looking around and blushed slightly.

"Since when are you so shy? It's not the first time we're having s£x in a public place", he asked leaning back on his elbows while watching you apply suncream

"Yes, but this isn't only a public place. This is also outdoors", you explained opening your bikini top so he could put on suncream unhindered on your back but you still held it in place with your hands.

"Even more exciting", he murmured and began putting on the sun protection.

But he wasn't only doing that, he was giving you a massage moving further down and then to the front.

Before you could stop him he slipped his hands under your top and cupped your breasts in his hands.

"Jungkook", you hissed instantly straightening up, "what are you doing? What if someone sees us?"

"I don't care", he mumbled scooting closer. But then you wriggled out of his grasp and tied up your top.

"This is not the time and place, sweetheart", you mocked him with a sugary smile on your lips, "I'm going for a swim. You can either slap on some suncream and come with me or stay here. You choose."

You gave him a flying kiss and a cheeky wink. Then you turned around and pulled your panties a little higher on purpose.

With half your a$$ on display he didn't waist much time and put on suncream before he chased after you.

You wanted to take it slow because when the cool water reaches the belly it always gets difficult to keep going further.

But he sprinted into the sea splashing water everywhere, looped his arms around your waist and tackled you down. When you surfaced again you gasped for air and pushed the wet hair out of your face.

"Jungkook!", you called him out and turned around to glare at him.

He was standing across from you with a mischievous smile on his face. His damp curls were sticking up into all directions.

He lifted his hands to push his hair back. But what really caught your attention were his abs.

He had taken off his shirt, obviously, and now there were water drops running down his ripped torso reflecting the sun light.

You had to admit, you were distracted there for a second, but not for too long.

You lunged with your arms and splattered a full load of salty sea water into his face. Then you attacked.

You stride forward and jumped on him trying to tackle him down like he did you but you failed miserably. It was rather the other way round, he dunked you again.

You found revenge in splashing him again. This us how you spent the next hour, chasing each other and fooling around.

Until you got too cold and wanted to sunbathe a little, that's when you decided to get out of the water.

You lied down on your towels and warmed up again. You even brought some snacks so you wouldn't be starved by the time the party would start.

"When are they gonna arrive?", Jungkook asked after a while of lying on the sun next to each other in silence. You had almost drifted off to sleep.

"I think at around 8pm. They all arrive at about the same time and then we build up a few tables with drinks and snacks", you informed him, "at least that's how much James told me."

"Hm, okay", he hummed in response.

"When it's dark, we're going to have to leave the party shortly though", he mentioned turning to look at you with a smirk on his lips.

"Why are you always so horny?", you asked sighing deeply.

"I'm not always horny. I just prefer to discuss the more important things", he said shrugging, "and tonight, that would be s£x on the beach."

"Uh, I like that cocktail. It tastes amazing", you said changing the topic. You didn't want this conversation to get out of hand.

"Always acting so innocent", he remarked sighing and rolled his eyes making you giggle.

It was just too much fun to tease him in this way.

The time flew by quickly. You went for another swim, shared sweet kisses and even attempted to build a sandcastle which turned out to be quite difficult.

Then the sun began to set slowly and you watched it sitting together on a towel. He had his arm around you and you were snuggled up to him resting your head on his chest.

The sky was dyed in all shades of orange, red and pink as it got dark. You smiled to yourself feeling your heart would burst any second with all the pure happiness it was filled with.

It was calm, only the sound of the waves breaking ashore joined the peaceful atmosphere.

But then several cars came to a halt with crunching tyres and disturbed it.

I'm sorry I ghosted you guys :(
From now on there will be daily updates again.