Filming

(Time lapse 1 month)
(Lily's POV)

I have been living with Lana for a month now. It's the best! Me and Izzy meet almost every day because Lana and Bex have to film for once upon a time. I had to get up extra early this morning because mum was in the first scene they were shooting. I was woken up by mum shaking me lightly. "Wake up baby" she said and I opened my eyes slowly. "Morning" she said and smiles brightly. I smiles back and rubbed my eyes. "Morning mum" I said. Sitting up on my bed. I looked around, "what time is it?" I asked and she laughed. "6.30" she replied.
"6:30!!" I shouted. "Why is it so early?"
She laughed "I'm in the first scene they're shooting today so we need to be there early to get ready."
"Okay. I'll be down in a minute" I say and she looks at me rubbing my eyes. "You don't have you come you know!" She says and I look at her. "Mum! I want to come!!" She says and laughs "why do you can see Jared??" She says and I look at her. "We are just friends mum!" I say rolling my eyes. "Mhm..." she says and walks out of my room to get ready. I wore a white crop top and blue shorts, with a grey hoodie wrapped around my waist, My promise ring and my necklace that Lana gave me and my bracelet that she gave me too. I walk downstairs. "Let's go!!!" I say as Lana laughs and walks to her car. I follow her and we begin our trip!

When we arrive I see Bex's car and I get excited. "IZZY IS HERE!" I shout at Lana looks at me with a smile on her face. When we park I see Izzy and Bex waiting for us. I run up and hug Izzy and then hug Bex. "Hey guys!" I say and pull away from the hug. "Hey!" They both say. Jared walks past smiling at us and giving us a wave. "Hey!" I shout and turns back to me. "Hey!!" He shouts back and continues to walk away. "Cmon Lana! We need to go and get ready." Bex says pulling Lana to the makeup trailer like a child. Lana rolls her eyes because she hates it when Bex acts like a child. But that's exactly why she does it. Me and Izzy laugh and make our way to Granny's to sit down. "First time here Iz!" I say and she smiles. "It's amazing!" She says and I laugh. A security guard walks up to us. He must be new. "You kids can't be back here" he says and grabs our arms. "We're Lana and Bex's kids!" I say as he drags us out of granny's. "Get off!" I shout as he tightens his grip. "Sorry kid, you know how many people come here saying that." He says, and locks me and Izzy out. "Crap! I left my phone on the table at granny's, so did you!" I say and me and Izzy realise we can't get back in. "MUM!!!" I shout trying to get her attention. It's no use, we're too far away.
I soon see Jennifer walking past, heading to Lana's trailer. "JEN!" I shout, but she can't hear me. Lana opens the door and runs into Jen's arms. They both smile at each other and Jen pecks Lana on the cheek. I look to Izzy. "SWANQUEEN!" We both scream and Lana and Jen look over. Lana starts to walk over to us. She is in an evil queen outfit so she looks pretty scary. "Finally!" I say as she walks to the gate.
"What the hell are you doing out here?" She says
"Well this guard threw us out and didn't believe us when we told him you were my mum. And I left my phone and granny's and so did Izzy, so we couldn't call you" I say and she laughs. "It's not funny!" I say sarcastically. Lana scans her card and the gate opens. "So..." I say and she looks at me. "So??" She says back.
"You and Jen??" I say winking at her. She blushes. "Shut up Lily! We're just friends." She says back. "Mhm. Okay" I say. Izzy laughs and Lana walks up to her. "Oh you think it's funny do you?" She says "I'll show you funny..." Lana holds her hand to Izzy's chest and pretends to take her heart out. Izzy pretends she can't breathe as Lana squeezes her heart and Izzy drops to the floor. "You're next!" She says to me as she walks over and pretends to pull my heart out. I pretend to fall to the ground and Land on Izzy. "OW!" She says and smacks me off her. Lana laughs and walks away. "Do you mind?" Izzy says, still lying on the floor. "Oh sorry!" I say and laugh as I stand up, letting her free. We both laugh as we head to Lana's trailer.

When we walk in, we are greeted by Lola running and kissing us. "LOLA!!" Izzy shouts and I sit on the couch. "Hey!" Says a familiar voice. Me and Izzy scream and realise it's just Jared. "God you scared me!" I say and he laughs.
"You and me both" Izzy says.
"Sorry" Jared says, and laughs some more.
"What are you doing here?" I ask.
"I was hoping to catch you." He says and smiles
"I'll leave you two alone. Bye lovebirds" Izzy says as she walks out.
"How can I help you Mr Gilmore" I say and laugh. He hates him when I call him that. He rolls his eyes. "Listen. I know you like me. Lana told me" he says and I look at Him shocked. "SHE WHAT NOW?!" I say.
"I don't care. The truth is, I like you too." He says and I smile. He smiles back. He checks his watch and looks back at me. "Can we finish this conversation later? I need to go!" He says and runs out. Lana is so dead.