•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ- ғᴏʀᴛʏ ғᴏᴜʀ•

||𝐁𝐄𝐃||

𝐀 𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐊 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑

𝐀 𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐊 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑

[𝟷𝟸:𝟶𝟾 ᴀᴍ]

🔞

•ᴊᴜɴɢᴋᴏᴏᴋ's ᴘᴏᴠ•

I  held a bouquet in my hand, a smile decorated my features as I enthusiastically jogged towards our home. After a long day of work, it was finally time for me to see you, to hold you in my arms and say how much I love you. The smile never wavered off my face as I hurriedly punched the passcode, before twisting the doorknob and stepping inside the house.

My smile faded away slowly when I was greeted by the eeriness, the cold and empty apartment. A sudden fear started to rise up in my heart as my heart started to increase it's pace. Sweats started forming on my body as I desperately looked around for your sign but nothing. Where are you love?  I ran around the apartment, searching for you everywhere, but I found you nowhere. I felt scared and anxious.

Suddenly I heard a thud, making me look at ground and there I gasped, loudly. My breathing stopped looking at the scenery before me, my eyes started to sting with the tears forming in my eyes. I felt as if I lost my voice as I dropped on my knees, I forwarded my shaky hands. As I my hand touched your blood coated hand, I shouted feeling the coldness in my palms.

"My baby, my princess."

There you laid on a pool of blood, eyes closed and body still. I gulped down the lump in my throat as a choked sob left my mouth. The flower bouquet that once I held in my hand now rested on the blood that leaked from your body. My desperate hands shook your numb body trying to get a response from you, but you stayed unmoved. You weren't listening to any of my pleadings, my calls.

"Y/n!"