⑫ No turning back

We rot, thinking lots about nothing

(Y/n) Stark

   My so-called father once said, every saint has a past, and every sinner has a future.

   I never understood him until now.

   BANG

   A boar falls to the ground. I smile out. I hang my sniper rifle on my back and approach the dead animal. My aim was a little off, instead of in the middle of the eyes, my bullet went straight to its left eye. Anyway, dead is dead.

   I drag the boar out of the woods back to my cabin. Then hop it over my shoulder when I see Peter Parker watching me from the door.

   He's been pretty concerned about me all night. I don't think it's anything romantic nor caring, I think he stayed up to make sure I don't kill him in my sleep.

   Which I don't disagree with, sleep-killing can happens now and then.

   "Took you awhile in there." He says.

   "Gonna be gone for Satan knows how long. Gotta stock up food for Hadas before I go."

   "You're fine carrying that whole boar on your shoulder...? Should I help?"

   "Move."

   I walk into the cabin with no expressions.  Feeding Hadas, take a shower, and dress up.

    My set of knives is already packed neatly in the bag. A magnum gun that could blow anyone's brain out in one shot is fully loaded. And my mind lingers for truth and vendetta.

   I don't know the end of this. But if my whole life was built by lies and I acted upon it, making me a monster and twisted all morals, then there's two options.

   The first choice, I'll kill myself for I am worse than I knew. The second choice, I'll kill everybody, for I can be far worse than they know.

   Feels like there are better options out there, but right now this is all I know.

   "(Y/n)..." Peter's warm touch on my shoulder makes me realize I was shaking.  "You're sure you wanna do this?"

   I close my eyes. "They made me a killer, Peter."

   "Exactly. They made you, you don't have to take all the guilt..."

   "It's not guilt, Peter. I enjoyed killing people."

   "...well, okay. If that's what you're into..."

   "It's anger that me, of all the people, have been used as some kind of a mad assassin. If I were to kill, I'm going to kill for myself, for fun, as it should be."

   "..."

   He watches me zip up my bag.

   "So, X mark the spot, is right on my father. Anyone in my way can fuck off or  get murdered." I say, wondering if I can scare him off somehow, but Peter stands up and help me with my bag.