19

Next Day 10pm

Kailani groaned as she woke up, her lower half sore

Kentrell and her had woke up earlier in the day, smoked and went a few more rounds, before going back to sleep.

She felt like she couldn't move her lower half, and she chuckled.

She looked down at Kentrell who had his arms wrapped around her as he slept on her chest.

She tried moving, and her eyes widened realizing he was asleep with him still inside of her.

"Baby." She tapped him, her voice hoarse.

"Kentrell wake up." She nudged his shoulder, and he began to stir in his sleep before his eyes fluttered open.

"Hm?" He stretched, before looking down, then back up at her.

"My dick still in you?" He frowned, and she nodded.

He grabbed his dick, slowly sliding it out of her as he grunted.

"Fuck." She put her hand on her pussy to relieve the pressure.

"My bad baby." He chuckled, and she rolled her eyes, laughing.

She rolled from under him, hissing as she stood up.

She sat back on the bed, frowning her face up.

"What's wrong?" He stood in front of her, and she locked her eyes on his dick.

"Lani." He snapped, and she looked up at him as he had a smirk on his face.

"What's wrong?" He repeated.

"I can't stand up." She told him, and he chuckled, picking her up.

She hugged around his neck as he carried her to the bathroom.

He started some hot bath water, pouring her epsom salt in it, and some of her bubble soap.

Kailani brushed her teeth, then he did as well, before helping her in the tub.

She hissed as she sat down, and he smirked.

"You wanted to be grown, not me." He shrugged, and she shook her head.

She stood up, looking at her body in the mirror.

"Kentrell look at all these bruises and hickeys on me." She frowned, and he laughed as she sat back down.

"My face red?" She asked him, and he nodded, rubbing it with a smirk on his face.

"My bad baby." He laughed seeing her bright face red.

"It don't even matter I liked it so oh well." She shrugged.

"And that was some real vanilla shit, I ain't even really show you nothing." He told her, and she frowned.