"you're mine, only mine" (requested)

Sana couldn't help but giggle as she walked into the bedroom to hear WAP playing through the speakers of your phone.

"What are you doing?" She wondered as she set her stuff down on the floor, watching as you set your phone up on the stand on the floor.

She noticed that your tik tok was open and she furrowed her eyebrows, a little confused as to what you were doing.

"You'll see." You smirked to yourself, wondering what her reaction was going to be like when you started to do what you've got up your sleeve.

She folded her arms over her chest, standing against the wall as she watched you in amusement.

You hit record and got onto the floor to start doing the challenge, leaving Sana wide-eyed and shocked.

"Nope! No, this isn't happening." She said as she helped you to your feet, pulling you into her arms.

She hugged you to her chest and tried to hide you under her hoodie as she gazed into the camera as it was still recording.

"She's mine! All mine." She said as she pouted and put her chin on your head.

You continued to giggle, finding that her being protective and a little possessive was actually kinda sweet and cute.

"No one gets to see her do the WAP challenge but me." She said as she stared into the camera.

"It was just a little joke, Sana." You laughed as she stared down at you, a loving expression in her eyes.

"I don't care. You're mine, only mine." She said before leaning in to give you a sweet kiss.

"Well, you've made that very clear." You giggled against her lips.

"If you want to do the WAP challenge, you can. But no one else gets to see it. Just me." She whispered against your lips, smirking before kissing the corners of them.