Marry me - Scarlett Johansson

Backstory- you are marrying Jackson Avery (ur bi) the love of your life or so you thought
(Greys anatomy is mixed with this)

Your pov-
You stood in your beautiful wedding dress. Katherine your soon to be mother in law had made sure this wedding was perfect for you and Jackson. Almost too perfect, no room for error.  After today you had your whole life planned infront of you. You would stand by Jackson's side and be the pretty face of the Harper-Avery foundation.

You thought to yourself "Deep breaths" . This was all you had ever dreamed of. You were getting ready to walk down the isle where your dad (RDJ) looked at you and started tearing up.
Rdj- " god my beautiful girl is all grown up"
You- " dad stop your gonna make me cry and Katherine will not be happy with running makeup"
Rdj- " Jackson is an amazing guy but are you sure"
You- " yep I'm sure just everyone is nervous before the walk the isle"
Rdj- " just checking, you never have been one to be in someone's shadows"
You- " this is a new beginning dad after mum died I need a fresh start"
Rdj- " I love you princess"

The doors to the hall opened as everyone stood and you saw all the marvel cast standing and smiling at you. Your bridesmaids were Meredith Cristina and Amelia. They smiled at you and as you took your first steps your dad squeezed your arm. One step at a time everyone's eyes on you. Jackson stood at the end beaming. He loved you so much it hurt.

Scarletts pov-
I watched y/n walk down the isle. She was one of my best friends and she wanted me to be her maid of honour but her pushy mother in law to be said no. I knew she wasn't happy. I saw her face. She was terrified but that beautiful girl was like a rock. She would not let anyone know her true feelings. Me and Rdj are the only ones who saw her cry after her mum died
The vicar started saying the vowels and said " does anyone have any reason to stop these two people from being together"

Out of no where I impulsively stood up and everyone looked at me shocked.
(Cue the Lexie and mark speech from greys)

Scarlett-
I object. Y/n Downey jr I love you.
Oh god.
Oh my god that just came flying out of my face. I love you. Oop there it is again. I....I... I love you.
I have been trying so hard to just mash it down and ignore it and not say it. And and Jackson is a great guy I'm sure. He's gorgeous and he's younger than me and has no children or baby daddies and... and he's an Avery. And he loves you. But it's never gonna work out because I know that this is not the life that you want.
I am so in love with you. And your in me.
( y/n looked very confused along with the 150 guests)
Your...it's like your a disease. I am infected by y/n Downey jr. And I can't think about anything or anybody. I can't sleep I can't breathe I can't eat. And I just love you all the time, every minute of everyday.
And I...I....I love..... you
God that feels good to just say it get it out there. So don't marry him.

Y/n pov-
What the fuck just happened. Scarlett confessed her love for me. I hve love her since I can remember of course she had to say it on my wedding day.
With one look we both knew what we needed to be. I turned to Jackson and kissed him on the cheek and apologised. I turned round and kicked my heels off and ran down the isle where Scarlett was waiting for me. We left the church got in the car and drove into the distance.