5. You like needles, dont you? No? Dont tell Illu-

The next morning, the sun partially woke you up. You squeezed your eyes shut as it shined into them. It was quite warm though.

You went to move your arm to cover your face, but found that you couldn't. Peeking an eye open, you realize that Kurapika had ahold of your arm.

His arms were wrapped around it like you would a pillow, his face scrunched up in what looked like fear. In his sleep, he reaches out as if reaching for someone and grabs a fistful of your shirt.

You frown, brushing his hair out of his face with your free hand. Was he having a nightmare? Poor baby...

You gently shake his shoulder, softly calling his name. He wakes up with a gasp, two little streams of tears falling down his face as he sat up quickly.

You lean up on your elbow, trying to look at his face. "Kurapika?"

"Just a dream," he whispers, lifting a shaky hand to run it through his hair.

Wordlessly, you sit up and put your arms around him, quickly pulling him to your chest before he could protest.

His eyes widen, the streams becoming quicker. His lower lip trembles before he curls up into a ball, hugging your waist and leaning his cheek against your chest.

You stayed silent as he cried for a few moments. You didn't need to ask and he didn't want any consoling. Nothing could make him feel better about what happened...

Even though you were a stranger, he couldn't help it. He thought those nightmares would've gone away by now...

How embarrassing, he thought as he pulled away and wiped his face. Your arms were still around him so he couldn't go that far.

"I'm very sorry," he whispers, head hanging forward.

"For what," you ask, tucking his hair behind his ear.

"It was wrong of me to cry on you like that. I apologize for losing my composure," he connects his hands together before looking up at you.

You open your mouth to say something but sigh instead. There were so many things you wanted to tell him but you knew he wouldn't listen. He'd always hold in all his burdens.

"Listen," you start off, cupping his cheeks. "I know," was all you said. "You don't have to explain anything to me. I know."

Tears welled up in his eyes again, threatening to spill over. Sometimes, it was hard to remember that he was only eighteen... (yeah Ik he's technically 17 but I aged him up a little so it was legal lmao).

One tear spilled over as you leaned over and kissed his forehead. "Don't ever be afraid to come to me. You don't have to speak. You don't have to explain. You can just cry in my arms and I'll comfort you until you're better again. That way, you never have to show this weakness to anybody else," you mumble, pressing another kiss to his forehead before getting up.

He sits there for a while, letting the last of his tears drip off his jaw before sniffing and wiping his face. He couldn't stop his heart from racing...

He told himself he would never do that again, but a part of him highly doubted that. That part of him wanted to held by (Y/n) and let all his emotions out.

But he shoved that part down and got out of bed.

~~~~~

Gon woke up and rolled over, landing on something squishy.