Chapter (18) Warmth

"Take me in your embrace,
Let me feel,
It's warmth....."

– Naveena

16/10/21

Naveena: Don't forget to comment guys, or I am gonna hunt you all in your dreams.

_________________________________*****
^pic credit to the rightful owner.

Please ignore the mistakes.
_________________________________*****
Third person POV

"Jeon never missed his target.." 

The mafia gritted his jaw, as his hold tightened over the shining glass before he gulped down the red burning liquid down his throat.

The room was decorated with dull lightning, the black theme making it look elegant.

Both the Males were settled on the couch opposite to each other as one was gritting his teeth in annoyance while the other was mocking him almost hatefully. 

"Jeon never missed his target !! Fucking bullshit !!" The mafia closed his eyes in annoyance and anger when his ears got filled with the shattering sound of the glass.

"I am already tired, don't give me more headache Yoongi !!"

"Fucking hell Jeon !! Why didn't you shoot that kid ??" The male stood up from his place as he breathed in rage, the other didn't seem bothered at all.

"Why jeon ?? I clearly saw your gun wasn't aimed at the kid, why ??" The cat faced man yelled as his veins popped out on his forehead.

"Because I don't want to !!" His voice was octave lower like a warning for the other to stop.

"Fucking bullshit !! Just tell the truth jeon that you got weak in front of the fact that he was your brother's son !!" 

"I am not weak Yoongi !! No--" 

His words were cut off by the humorous chuckle of the other, the mocking laugh of the other caused him to take a shaky breath.

"Not weak ? You are the weakest person I have ever seen Jeon !! Weaker than your so-called younger brother !!" His pointing finger shaked with the anger rising in his body.

"Just tell Jeon that you got soft on your so-called brother's family !! You got soft for that boy's pleas !!" One more wine bottle was crashed on the floor by the raging male whose eyes glared at the mafia who refused to look at him.

"That's why you comforted that fucker in the basement room right !!" Yoongi held the other's collar who looked at him with his burning eyes, glancing at the hand holding his collar in a warning look.