arriving

hey everyone! this is my first book of one-shots and using y/n so if it's bad i'm sorry. please don't hate one me, ha. this one-shot is y/n going to meet florence, flying from her home russia to america. she speaks both russian and english. she has a mama, no dad, he left a while back. 

y/n is 10 here. 

(present me from 2023 is rereading this and i'm dying this shi so cringey)

also, please vote by clicking the little star ⭐️ to let me know how you feel n remember to comment - this would help me out a ton.  good luck reading. 

Message at 9:36 am

Mama: Hi my love, be safe, and have fun. I will miss you. 

Y/n: i will miss you more, mama. i got to go, the plane is taking off. 

Read at 9:37 am

I turned my phone off. My leg was bouncing up and down. I was really nervous. I wouldn't see my mama for so long. And i was going to be in a movie with Scarlett Johansson, and Florence Pugh, and David Harbour, and so many more. I was still very far away from my destination, but nevertheless I was freaking out. 

*time skip of y/n falling asleep then the flight ending cos i'm lazy asf*

I woke up to the bouncing of the plane landing. I remembered that Florence was going to pick me up. THE Florence Pugh. 

I was super excited, she's my idol. I'm still embarrassed about the fact i have a russian accent and my english gets mixed up sometimes, but that's why I'm in black widow! I'm supposed to be playing her sister, I think. 

I walked down out of the plane, my luggage in hand. I spotted florence finally, and slowly walked to her.

"Are you Y/n L/n?" she asked.

"Yes, I am!" I happily replied. 

"I'm so excited to be filming this with you, look at you, you're my mini me," she commented.

"I am too!"

hey everyone! that's the first one. let me know what you think. i will take any requests as long as they aren't smut or anything like that. 😂

bye, love you! <3

*edited*

[Aug 22, 2021]