Promise Rings And Promise Kisses

Hoseok is smiling all teeth at the pair who are still dancing. He feels his eyes sting as emotion grip his bones. "She shines the brightest in his arms."

Taehyung barely acknowledges his sentence, but even he has to admit. They do make each other shine. 

He hears a sniff from his side and immediately snaps his head towards the elder, who pretends to cry as he wipes his actual tears. 

Taehyung groans. "Dare not, hyung. Not when the women are staring and fawning over my pretty face."

-

Jimin leads his little woman away from the dance floor, the individuals around the room still clapping and fawning over the romantic performance. They both flush red at the praises. 

"Where to, Jimin?" Y/n questions him when he takes her towards the left rather than the other side where some of their men stand. 

Jimin smiles. "A few weeks ago, you said couple dances and sweets. We are done with the dance so now it is time for.." He trails off, letting her continue. 

"Sweets." She then giggles, squeezing his arm. "You are seriously the best." 

And Jimin can not keep the grin away from his face all night. 

-

The night goes smoothly, Y/n enjoys herself to the fullest, especially when Mrs. Park takes her hand and lead to introduce her to the other women. Y/n is on cloud nine when the females from around her coo and praise her for her manners and beauty. Who would not like complement from pretty women? 

She does not get the chance to interact with Eunbi after the introduction and Y/n can not decide if she is glad about that or not. But that does not deter the eyes she feels on her from the woman.

At one point, when she looks around the room, she finds Eunbi leaning towards Yoongi, both seeming to be in a deep conversation against the far wall of the ballroom. She should feel alarmed but then lets loose. Maybe they are just catching up. They grew up together and saw each other after a long time after all. 

Mrs. Park ends up convincing her for a few drinks. Seeing as she will directly go to her room and sleep, there is no point of ending up embarrassing herself, something Y/n is quite good at when drunk. 

So she decides to let loose, again. 

After parting from Mrs. Park and her group of mischievous yet beautiful women, Y/n is dragged away by Taehyung. She ends up sharing a dance with him, laughing and giggling together as they clap away with the rest of the couples. 

All the while, she feels her head getting light and bones loosening up. She feels relaxed. 

After the dance, Taehyung, like the wonderful gentleman he is, leads her back to where the other sailor is and with an easy smile, Hoseok managed to corrupt her into drinking a bit more. 

And that is how she finds herself consuming five more shots of champagne. Her cheeks are red at this point and she is slightly swaying in the balls of her feet. 

Jimin, like a god send angel finally comes down to the earth and smack the daylight out of both Hoseok and Taehyung. He frowns, a whispered curse leaving him as he complains about how one hour of him distracted by the other pirates and kings in the room and they get his little fiancé drunk. 

The two sailors only giggle in delight. 

Jimin is about to take the glass of champagne from in between the delicate fingers of the woman when he finds her resisting him. He looks up and is left wide eyed at the doe puppy eyes she is flashing him. What can a man do but let go? So he watch helplessly as Y/n chugs down the whole glass in one go.