16

Jolene's pov:

Today was finally the day of the school festival and I can never be more excited, my kimono was looking so beautiful. It was red kimono with sone flowers on it, my accessories was matching with the kimono and I had to thank Akane for that and I got my wooden slippers.

I did a simple makeup, nothing too much. A knock was then heard from the front door "Coming!" I said, I opened the door to see Tadashi looking all handsome in his kimono and he looked hot with his new haircut. He looked like a gentleman with his hair neatly styled.

"I like your new haircut" I said "Thanks, the long hair was bothering me lately so I cut it" Tadashi said blushing "Mommy! You look so beautiful" Miako hugged me "Thank you, you arw looking beautiful as well but why isn't your hair combed?" I asked.

"I wanted a pretty hairstyle but Yazame didn't knew any, so I was wonder if you can do it?" Miako asked with puppy eyes "You no I can't say no, come sit on the couch" I said. Sometime later I was done with Miako, I let her looked in the mirror.

"I love it! Thank you mommy!" Miako hugged me "Your welcome" I said with a smile "I think we should go! It's getting late" Tadashi said "Right" I said before grabbing my necessities before we all left.

At school you can see kids with their parents, as I entered my class I saw Akane and Kenji you were also in their kimono "Jolene! You look so beautiful, your kimono look so rich" Akane said "Thank you, you look sexy in your kimono" I said.

"Then what about me?" Kenji asked "You look handsome Kenji" I said "Come! Their a lot of food and I don't want you to get hungry" Akane said holding my hand "Wait for me!" Kenji said while we ran. We then went to the huge football ground that was accupied by many stalls and to admit this place look like an amusement park.

"Okay! I'm hungry now" I said "That's the spirit!" Kenji said, we found ourselves a table and got alot of food "Lucky thing I skipped lunch because I didn't know how this food fit in my stomach" Kenji said.

"Just eat before you choke" Akane said, after we ate I felt stuffed "We need to walk this food down" Kenji said "Then let's play some games" Akane said "Then let's see who can win the most prize" Kenji challenge "Your so gonna lose" I said "The let's see who can win" Akane said.

Kenji lose every game he played while Akane and I were like the ones who were like competitive "These are a lot of stuff toy to carry" I said "I have to agree with you" Akane said tiredly, all those games drained our energy.

I then spotted Miako and Tadashi coming towards us "Hey mommy! I see you've won a lot of prizes" Miako said "These two are competitive at these games that they tire theirselves out" Kenji said "I can see that" Tadashi chuckled.

"It's not funny! Help me with all these stuff!" I said "Just give them to Miako, she'll take care of them" Tadashi said "Yay! Look at this huge teddy bear" Miako looked at the stuff animal with happiness.

"Come, I need to talk to you privately" Tadashi whispered in my ear before taking me somewhere, we ended up in empty classroom. "Okay, what did you want to talk about?" I asked "I wanted to ask if you can live with me?" Tadashi said "Like move into your house with you and Miako?" I questioned.

"Yes, I know it been a few months since we're dating and I rarely get to see you and Miako misses you a lot" Tadashi said "Just give me a week or two to think about it" I said "Take as much time you need but not too much time" Tadashi said "I know" I said and then the sky was colorful with fireworks.

"Wow! This looks so beautiful" I said while taking pictures of this breathtaking scene "Then let's make it something to remember" Tadashi said from behind me, "How?" I adked cluelessky "Like this" Tadashi said before we both shared a loving kiss, something I will surely remember......
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Please don't forget to like and comment.

Until then.......

Stay safe :)