Side Chapter: Each Problems.

Narrator's POV

The spell jousting competition was over as they all went home.

[Kein and Vincent's time]

"Alright Vincent, now that we're home! Let's do that promise we made!" (Kein) said as he dragged Vincent away from his parents.

Vincent was confused at the sudden tugging but his parents didn't mind it at all. They didn't mind that a commoner was being friends with Vincent, they just thought finally- their son has a friend now.

A real one.

They were happy.

"Nigel you come too! Come on, Nigel." (Kein) beckons the family butler in.

Kein closed the door to her room as Nigel stood in the corner. Vincent was quietly confused but was still quiet. Kein confidently puts her hands on her waist, "Alright, Nigel can you get these dresses out for me and lay them down by the bed."

She opens the closet where there were almost a dozen beautiful dresses that were sent by Vincent's mom, Duchess Viviana. And since Kein did say that, Vincent gave Kein his second hand clothes. She's going to have fun playing dress up with him in secret.

"Certainly, Miss Kein." (Nigel) says as he did what Kein told. He takes the dresses off one by one laying them down the bed by color.

"Thanks Nigel, now as for you." (Kein) turns to Vincent who awkwardly holds his arm. "We're going to play dress up until we're tired from this shit. Now which dress looks cute for you?"

"Lady Kein, you were serious about that? From before?" (Lord Vincent)

"Yes? Wait- did you really think I was kidding when I said we would have a fashion show by the time we get back to your home?" (Kein) asked her hands, stopping to hold the beautiful blue dress.

"H-Hold on. Does Nigel know? Did you tell him? What do I do if he tells my parents about this?!" (Vincent) panicked as he looked at Nigel who arranged the dresses carefully.

"No I didn't tell him about what we're about to do but I think he's an alright butler. We can just ask to keep it a secret, you know." (Kein)

"Lady Kein, I may trust you even if we have merely met for a few months. However, Nigel is my family's butler ordered to relay anything concerning to my parents-" (Lord Vincent)

Kein sighs as she pats Vincent's back. "Hey Nigel, can I ask you a question?" (Kein)

The butler stops arranging the clothes as he turns to Kein, bowing, "Yes, Miss Kein. Anything within my knowledge I will answer." (Nigel) answers with his most charming smile.

"Do you think boys wearing dresses are weird?" (Kein) asked straightforwardly while Vincent hit her by the head, "W-What are you doing?!" (Lord Vincent)

Nigel thinks for a moment before shaking his head, "Weird... is not the right word if it's up to me. I have seen female butlers in our butler academy. While many people might think it's strange, it's mandatory. It is because they are butlers, they wear them. If you want to wear the clothes you like then wear them."