ᴇᴘɪꜱᴏᴅᴇ 10

park beomi p

park beomi p.o.v

the weather today is nice. it makes me want to dance with the trees. haha, i sound stupid, even to myself.

jihoo and i got of the bus and walked toward the school. i skipped a little as i walked.

"you seem happy today."

"i think i am happy today."

"good, i like it when you're happy."

"me too."

i looked around and stopped when i noticed a perfect flower in the grass. all the other flowers were surrounding it but not actually near it.

i squatted and picked it out from the grass. someone stood behind me as i got back up.

"park beomi."

"oh, hi suho. i was just thinking of you. look-" i showed him the flower- "this is the flower version of you."

i tiptoed as i tucked the flower behind suho's ear.

"there. so pretty."

i could feel my own eyes twinkling.

...

jihoo and i were walking home when i remembered something.

"jihoo. the other day you asked about sujin."

"yeah. i did."

"why?"

"well... you've noticed it too, right?"

i nodded.

of course, it's too obvious. i just hope it doesn't get out of hand.

...

dumplings. i can't wait for dumplings.

although jugyeong's message had many other words, all i read was 'dumplings at my house' and 'come now'.

jihoo was out working his new part-time job. i made sure to leave him a note before exiting.

i waltzed across to jugyeong's house. i didn't even bother ringing the doorbell at the gate, it was always open anyways.

as soon as i knocked on their front door, jugyeong jerked the door open.

she chuckled nervously, "oh! look! beomi is here. you're here to spend time with seojun and suho?? well, take them away!"

i furrowed my eyebrows at her.

jugyeong's mom came close to us, "hello, beomi. what are you doing im jugyeong?"

knowing jugyeong's mom, there's no way i'm getting the boys out of here.

juyeong stood up, "beomi noona. are you here to see me?"