20

4 hours later.

Kailani stretched as they walked off of the plane

"Nigga got slob all on his face." Joe pointed to KD, who rolled his eyes.

"Shit, I'm tired as hell bruh." Kentrell laid his head on Lani shoulder as they waited for the valet to bring the truck.

"Laylay dozing off while she standing up and shit." Kailani laughed, and Lay sat up straight, wiping her eyes.

"Oh ion need no hoe speaking on me." Lay mumbled, and Kailani waved her off,

The valet pulled up, making them all sigh in relief.

"Fucking finally." Kd frowned, and they all put their bags in the trunk.

The valet held the door open for Lay and Kailani, before getting back in.

"Kailani, sweetheart you have grown already." The valet, Jones, told her, and she chuckled.

"Jones it ain't been nothing but like 6 months since I left." She folded her feet under her, and he glanced at her in the rear view, shrugging.

"Jones, this is Laylani, Joseph, Kentrell, Benjamin, and Kelldrick." Kailani introduced them, and he gave them all a head nod.

"Hello you all, nice to finally meet you Laylani." He spoke, and she waved. Kailani tilted her head to the side, but waved it off.

A few minutes later, they pulled into her dad's estate.

"I got it from here Jones, thank you." Kailani said after he took their bags inside.

He nodded, kissing her hand and walking away.

"My daddy got a guest house behind this one, that's the one we'll be staying in. But we finna go see him, so come on." Kailani told them, and they followed her inside.

Kentrell grabbed Kailani's hand, as they walked in the foyer.

"Daddy?!" She called, before hearing heavy footsteps.

He got to the bottom step, and he tilted his head to the side.

"Hey y'all." He walked up to Kailani.

"Why you acting like that?" Kailani frowned.

"Introduce me to your friends." He waved her off.

"This is Kentrell, Ben, Joe, Kelldrick, and Laylani. Y'all this my daddy, Kenton." She introduced them.

"Which one yours Nene?" Kenton asked her, and she pointed to Kentrell.

"Nice to meet you." Kentrell held his hand out, and Kenton gave him some dap.

"Nice to meet you too boy. You treating my baby girl right?" Kenton asked him.

"I'm trying." Kentrell shrugged, and Kenton chuckled.