Chapter Thirty

* * *

"Greetings, Cedric," Franchesca announced on her way to the entrance, holding the doors for Camilla. Immediately expressing her prominence over him kicking in. I never anticipated how she behaves like one. I quickly saw her upbringing trained to wear a superior power in everyone's eyes. Never wondered she's the next lineage of fourth successors in the Brothers Society; those people don't give a damn to anyone. Those parts I don't have that kind of persona; mine is different.

"Please have a seat, ladies," he proposed.

He immediately stood up, pulling two of the chairs across to let them be seated. Franchesca had a simple nod towards him, making herself comfortable across the conference table.

"Honored to serve your high," he said, lowering his head, but he was being stopped.

"Camilla, this is Dr. Cedric, one of the doctors in my lineage and also a health consultant in his field. Cedric, this is Camilla Venice Pierce, fifth daughter of the lineage in Brothers Society. I formally introduced Lady Camilla because she already had her markings, and that will be discussed later onwards," she formally announced, looking at him amazed by Camilla.

"Yes, my lady," he said gently.

"And please call me Lady Franchesca if that makes you comfortable as respect with the Brothers Society, well then I grant you to have a low-key conversation here as of now simple as it is; no need to address me formally where not in a business here. Cedric, what matters here is this gorgeous, lovely lady here, Camilla," Franchesca added.

"The rumors spread like wildfire, so it's true," he said, still amazed looking at Camilla.

"Apologies, Lady Franchesca, but I am so honored to serve both you and Lady Camilla," he said, paying attention this time almost lowering his head for respect.

"Allow me, ladies, to express I am so overwhelmed right now. Fourth and fifth Daughters of Brothers Society in one room unexpectedly. Discussing with me about personal matters. It's my honor in my field and my profession and my team. Words will spread after this."

"We understand you, Cedric," Camilla responded to him, overjoyed on his face.

"Enough," Franchesca interrupted again. The doctor cleared his throat and paused for a moment.

"But anyway, let's discuss as I mentioned on my call earlier, so now let's start," he said after composing himself.

"Before anything, any recommendations, Dr. Cedric?" Franchesca stood up and walked closer towards him.

Patting on his left shoulders while she sat on the edge of the table near him, then she folded her arms across her chest.

"An amount of a drug, I mean one pill to revisit the past," he said.

"What kind of drug?" Franchesca pulled the poor man's tie that dragged himself towards the table.