Reunion Part 2💘💗

Y/N had one helluva time with Verosika and the others. Since Apple was the one who liked Y/N the most in friendship, she talked nonstop to Y/N about what happened in the last ten years. Ace just did a staring contest with him. Verosika talked with him for hours trying to catch up on what happened during their lives.
----------------

Josh and Kat explained what happened while they were away. Turns out that the more Verosika performed, The more famous they became. Also, the more Kat was able to become more of a "ladies' man" if you know what I'm saying. Turns out he knows what it's like to have girls chase you every day.

Y/N: Man...

Josh: Yeah it was like that. Not to mention it was also how Ace and I finally opened up towards each other. And now we are finally dating for real!

Kat: It took him 5 years for Ace to be his man.

Josh: Sometimes we even got in trouble for expressing our relationship.

Y/N: What Apple said in the studio... What trouble was she referring to?

Kat: Oh well... Verosika got into a disagreement with some editors and producers. Let's just say she "made a bit of a mess".

Y/N: Figurative speaking or literally speaking.

Kat: (inhales) Literally. She had fun with them and got them to do what she wanted.

Y/N: Kat?

Kat: Yeah?

Y/N: A few years ago, I read an article that you actually had sexual intercourse with some security guards to get to different places. Is that true?

Kat: OH...well...yeah that happened...

Y/N: What happened?

Josh: The truth is this: Y/N, we don't enjoy having sex with specific people. We only do it on our terms. Sometimes we do it for fun, other times we have no choice.

Y/N: Really?

Josh: Yeah. It's like that. Sometimes our desire for lust is sometimes a curse and blessing at the same time.

Y/N: But doesn't it get boring?

Josh: Yes and no. We do enjoy sex, but if it's with someone we don't feel like, we reject them. Even Incubi and Succubi have dignity.

Y/N: Guys, I want to apologize again for what happened back at Verosika's place.

Josh: It's not your fault. Blitzo was always like that when he was dating Verosika.

Y/N: I still can't believe Blitzo dated her. I thought I was her #1...

Josh: You still are Y/N. Can I tell you something?

Y/N: What?

Josh: Everytime Verosika had sex with someone, she always thought of you.

Y/N: Moi?

Kat: Yeah. She thinks about you and imagines how you would "do her".

Y/N was shocked to hear this. Verosika never forgot about you after 10 years. He blushed to hear this.

Y/N: Sweet.

Kat: Would you do it with her?~

Y/N: Yes.

Josh: YES!!