Chapter 2

A/N: There's gonna be a smut scene at the end of this chapter, you don't have to read it, as you'll know what's happening regardless, just thought I'd warn you guys.

Harry's P.O.V.

Shortly after Daph and I crossed into Grimmuald Place, Padfoot pulled us into a hug. After the warm greeting he had us tough his Lordship ring and activated the Portkey to his Account Manager's Office. But Merlin Above, I hate portkeys. Thankfully Padfoot told me the trick, after I landed on my face.

"Lord Black, Heir Potter, Heiress Greengrass, Welcome to Gringotts," the Goblin said. "Your elf, Lord Black, told me this is a special emergency, and I do have the Potter-Peverell Account Manager on the way."

"Excellent Bloodaxe," Padfoot said with a smile.

"Oh, and Lord Black, this is to fix the you-know-what problem," he said with a smirk as Padfoot took it in his hands excitedly.

"Ah, Lord Potter-Peverell, so nice to finally meet you," said a new Goblin that just entered.

"Yes, sorry it took so long, but thanks to certain long bearded goats, I was completely ignorant of my heritage," I explained. "But I am here now, because this accursed tournament is one too many and, thanks to my lovely girlfriend here, I know at least my standing."

I gave a quick smile to Daph as she beamed at me. "So forgive me Account Manager if I come across as rude, but may I know your name please?"

"I'm called Bloodspike, Lord Potter-Peverell, and I hoped you would be savvy enough to come here after your name came out of the Goblet of Fire," Bloodspike said as he jumped into an explanation of how rule changes for things like this is always given to the Goblins and how I just need to put on the Potter-Peverell ring to be emancipated.

As soon as the explanation was finished, he opened up the box he brought along with him. It contained three rings, the one on the left had a gold band. The next two had platinum bands, on the one on the right was a Lady's style and the center one was the biggest face. All three had a unique symbol, it looked like a yin-yang sign a bit. There was a diamond dragon holding an onyx stone an onyx Thestral holding a diamond.

These were the rings that signified the Heir, Lady and Lord of the House. I briefly look around and saw that Bloodaxe and Bloodspike with looks of glee. Daph and Padfoot smiled and nodded in encouragement. That was all I needed as I looked back at the central ring, the Lord ring, and grabbed it.

I hesitated before pulling it out and again before putting it on, thinking, waiting for something to happen. When nothing did I just slid it on the proper finger, my right ring finger nothing happened besides it resizing itself to fit my finger.

"Ah, that was anti-clima...AGHHH!" I couldn't finish as a bright light flashed and I saw a dragon and thestral looking at me in approval before glaring at my scar. Both the creatures seemed like a corporeal patronus, animals made of energy or emotion. But the way they glared at my scar made me nervous, but before I could gather my thoughts, they both bit down on my scar and pulled out a dark thing that looked vaguely human from it. Once it was completely out of my forehead they pulled away from each other, ripping the humanoid thing in half. It screamed as it leaked black ooze, like that diary in the Chamber. They turned back to me and I could swear they were grinning as they nodded to me.