41-45

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Married to the Protagonist MTP » Chapter 41: Forty-first step
Married to the Protagonist Chapter 41: Forty-first step
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
With the passage of time, the night outside the window was pulled down inch by inch, starry, and a round of bright moon hung up, the night scene of the magic capital gradually appeared in the night, with busy traffic and dim lights, and the top floor was unobstructed.

In Yan Cheng's scholarly kneeling posture and his in-depth self-examination and self-criticism, after a nap, the indescribable things that he couldn't help but can't help but turn over completely.

After all, one slap won't sound.

"..." Chen Jinyao blushed quietly.

Hearing that he had already put the words seriously on "Men are big pigs' hoofs", and finally couldn't help laughing out, and rustling for a while, she stretched out her hand and opened her arms to look at Yan Cheng, "Come on. , Hug me on the tatami."

It's like a kind of little taste, illocutionary meaning, forgiveness without sin.

The result that could have been predicted long ago, Yan Cheng was still stunned for two seconds, then quickly got up, jumped out of the bed, stepped on slippers from the end of the bed, lifted the quilt, Chen Jinyao cooperated with him, and his hands were just right and relaxed. He picked her up, and walked towards the living room with red ears.

Chen Jinyao was wearing a hotel bathrobe, and her neckline opened when she pulled it for a while, but she didn't wear anything inside. Yan Cheng tried his best to keep herself from squinting. At the moment, she is a very gentleman, waiting to put Chen Jinyao on the tatami. When Chen Jinyao raised his eyebrows, he lowered his eyes and put out his hand to tidy up her bathrobe. With a slight pull, he wrapped the floor tightly. When Chen Jinyao raised his eyebrows, he coughed pretendingly, and then opened his eyes and said Nonsense: "Be careful of colds."

Chen Jinyao curled her lips and smiled, raised her hand and touched his lower abdomen. With a sober voice, she asked him, "Then why are you naked?"

"Do you know that Lian Po is inviting Jing to sin?" Yan Cheng squeezed her nose, "He took off his shirt and carried the thorns on his back when he asked for sin."

"Oh." Chen Jinyao avoided his hand, raised his chin proudly, and asked seriously: "But you don't have thorns on your back either."

Yan Cheng narrowed his eyes: "Who said no?"

Almost at the moment when the voice fell, he turned around and exposed his own back in front of her. Under the bright and even a little dazzling light, he could clearly see that he was slightly moving because of breathing. There are several very conspicuous red marks on the **** back.

Yan Cheng: "Have you seen it, it's all left by invisible thorns."

After a few seconds, the skin itch again, "It's all your masterpiece."

Chen Jinyao: "..."

Subconsciously raised his hands to his eyes and looked at it repeatedly.

Yan Cheng bulged his cheeks, "tsk", "You should cut your nails."

When Chen Jinyao was silent and speechless, he raised his foot and walked to the bedroom. Not long after, he put on a white T-shirt and swayed out slowly.

He also holds nail clippers in his hand.

After asking Chen Jinyao to make room for him, he sat down, and then pulled her right hand silently. He lowered his head and drooped his eyelashes. Starting with his thumb, he carefully repaired her nails.