46-50

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Married to the Protagonist MTP » Chapter 46: Step 46
Married to the Protagonist Chapter 46: Step 46
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Chen Jinyao's performance was much more irritated than Yan Cheng.

Abandoning her usual calmness and self-restraint, the sudden anger made her whole person alive, Yan Chengqing's eyes were slightly closed, and the gloom on his face instantly disappeared a lot.

Hugging for a moment of silence, he didn’t say anything to pretend that Sister Lin’s sympathy was no longer. At this time, he was even in the mood to do something else. The big palm clasped the back of Chen Jinyao’s head, bowed his head directly, and gave a cruel “chop” Kissed.

………If time permits, he may do more too much.

"Okay, you will have fun for me and take more photos. I heard that going to Putuo Mountain to watch the sunrise and blowing the sea breeze is the most pleasant. It is rare to come, don't waste it." Yan Cheng whispered. , Paused for a few seconds, and then reassured the old things again, "Also, don't go today, refund the ticket, and wait for Jinlin to come."

Race against time, murmured and explained in detail all the things he thought needed to be reminded. Seeing that the time was almost up, Yan Cheng was willing to let Chen Jinyao go and let her relax and continue to sleep.

Chen Jinyao was pushed back into the bed, frowning, her expression serious, and her heart vaguely uneasy: "Or, I'll take the next flight back?"

"No." Yan Cheng pinched her cheek and smiled, lowered his eyes, and said softly: "It's just normal procedures, it's not a big deal."

"..." This didn't sound like a problem, and if you haven't done it before, you won't be afraid of ghosts. Chen Jinyao suppressed her anxiety and finally nodded slowly.

More than two hours and nearly three hours later.

Yan Cheng returned to the imperial capital.

The person that Artai came to pick up at the airport did not go back to Erguan or the police station for the first time. Instead, he went back to Chen's house and found Chen Jinlin.

Yan Cheng didn't say much about the specifics, only that he had something temporary and wanted her to go to Hangzhou to accompany her sister, and then accompany her to worship Putuo Mountain.

"Public travel?" Chen Jinlin was surprised and ready to move.

Yan Cheng: "Yes, all the expenses of your sisters in the past few days are charged to my account."

With that, she took out her mobile phone and her slender fingers flexibly worked on the screen. It didn't take long for Chen Jinlin to receive the transfer information on WeChat.

It was still a huge sum of money, Chen Jinlin took a deep breath, thinking it was great that her sister was married.

However, even without this, Chen Jinlin would definitely agree without stopping. Sisterhood is one thing, and the most important thing is that her boyfriend is from Hangzhou.

The school is only on vacation, and it is only after two months of off-site time. There is such a good thing as a pie in the sky. It is strange that she doesn't hold it firmly.

Just two girls are outside.

Yan Cheng was still a little worried.

He turned his gaze to Artai, looked up and down for a moment, and frowned. Just when he was about to make a decision, he heard Chen Jinlin say: "I can let my boyfriend be a companion."

Hearing this, Yan Cheng choked at what he said. He narrowed his eyes and looked at Chen Jinlin. The corners of his lips were raised: "Your boyfriend is in Hangzhou?"