Chapter 9

-3rd POV-

Mitsuya and Takemichi walked, trying to find Peh-yan.

"Peh-yan is convinced that Toman abandoned Pah-chin." The lilac male said.

"But that's not true." The blond said.

"Peh-yan got together with some of the remaining members of Moebius and said he was gonna take Draken out."

"But that's..."

"He's gonna hunt down Draken."

-----

"You look serious. What's up, Peh-yan?" Emma said, only for the said male to ignore her and keep looking at Draken.

The tall blond put down the umbrella, "Emma..." He said, handing her the umbrella, "Take this and head over there." He then handed the sleeping girl to her, "Take her also, and make sure she doesn't wake up. Who knows how she will react." He then turned to the angry male, walking up to him, "Peh, I guess you aren't happy with what happened. You're probably pissed at me. You wanna throw hands? You got it." He stopped a few feet away from him.

The two stood in silence, before footsteps ran at him.

"Draken!" The blond female yelled out.

Behind the said male, was someone from Moebius with a bat, making Draken turn and his eyes widen.

Before the bat could land a hit on him, the male was kicked away.

"Hmm." (Y/n) hummed, her eyes being in slits and glaring at the male.

"(Y/n)-chan!" Emma said, shocked.

The blond male grinned, 'So she sensed the danger...' He thought.

-----

"We need to let Draken-kun know!" Takemichi said, as he ran.

"Considering we saw Peh-yan's ride, shit might already be going down." Mitsuya said, running ahead.

"On August 3rd, 2005, in the parking lot of Musashi Shrine in the Shibuya Ward of Tokyo, fifty members of a biker gang had a brawl. A young man in his third year of middle school was beaten and stabbed in the abdomen, then he died. This middle school student is Ryuguji."

"Mitsuya-kun!" The blond called out, making the male pause and look at him, "The parking lot...Is there another parking lot other than the one we were just at?"

Mitsuya thought for a second, before responding, "I think there's one out back."

"That's it, then!" He exclaimed, running in the other path.

"Hey!" The other two called out, looking at each other and followed the blond.

'Please let me make it in time!' Takemichi thought, before realizing something, '(Y/n)-chan! She's with him! Hopefully she holds out and protects him.'

-----

Hinata was under a tree, sheltering herself from the rain, before looking in front of her, seeing the three pass by running, "Takemichi-kun?" She said, softly.

-----

"It's just around the corner." Mitsuya said, as Takemichi turned right.

"Got it!" He said, before stopping.

In front of them, were a bunch of unconscious Moebius males.

"They're from Moebius!"

They heard shouts and looked to the side, seeing Draken beat up the Moebius males, and (Y/n) being near, kicking them.