Chapter 1 My Old Friends

Author: Hello everyone sorry if it took a while to make this so don't worry I'll make more I promise so without a further ado let's start Narrator
____
___________

Narrator: Now then we're back at were this mysterious girl walking some where
___________
____

???: *As she is walking the wind and the as Cherry blossom blows the wind and petals begin to fall as a little butterfly roamed around her and then she smiled* (im about to see one of my oldest friends for the first time and what seems like forever his name is Taki oh I mean Takeru Ooyama his a year younger than I am I met him when we were in the same dojo when he started middle school he ended up going to a boy school so we could talk anymore) *Remembers something* (There was still one more friend I forgot to mention he was the nicest person I have ever met and I hope I get to see him we haven't heard anything from him since we first made that promise) *Looks up at the sky* (I hope we get to see each other izu) *Start swalking towardsher destination* (I am Haruko Amaya I am at my second year at Tenbi Academy I'm also the vice president on the student leadership committee, I wounder how Taki looks like or how tall is he now I guess we have to find out)

Narrator: Okay we go to izuku

Izuku: *Slowly wake up* H-huh were am I *looks around to see a room that was well made*

Izuku: What the hell *Stand up from the bed and looks around to see a note at the table* Huh? *Grabs it and reads it* "Fulfill your promise" What the hell wait there something written in the back *Turns the note* "There is enough resources for you...

Izuku: What the hell *Stand up from the bed and looks around to see a note at the table* Huh? *Grabs it and reads it* "Fulfill your promise" What the hell wait there something written in the back *Turns the note* "There is enough resources for you to live here and there's a uniform for you are going to a school called Tenbi Academy" What's that *Reads more* "There you will find your old friends" - Door-kun . . . I guess I'm willing to do it well let's start *Little smile*

Narrator: As he is done with his putting on his uniform

Izuku: There well I think I should be going now *As he soon opens the door* I will see you guys *Opens door and walks out as he soon bumps someone making him fall*

???: Hey watch were you go- *Shock*

???: Are you alright tak- *Also looks Shock*

Izuku: Oh I'm so sorry about that here let me he-

???&???: I-izuku

Izuku: Hm!? How did yo- *Looks at them and then notice a resemblance* T-taki and H-aruna

Haruko: Y-you idiot *Rush at him and hugs him with tears* Do you have any idea how worried we were, we thought you were dead

Izuku: *Hugs back* I'm sorry, I'm sorry I couldn't tell you guys were I was