28- Surgery?

Your anxiety was at its peak, you could pull all your hair out from the nervousness.

How you wished you had someone beside you right now in fact you weren't supposed to be sitting outside Taehyung's cabin alone but things turned out that way.

Yun was with Lily's parents since today there wasn't anything for him . Jess had some college thing so she ofc couldn't come. Lily was supposed to be here right now but she had an emergency delivery so she left you in company of Namjoon because he was also coming for the appointment BUT soon after his car parked in the parking lot he received an unplanned business call which was apparently an important one so he asked you to leave first though he assured the call wouldn't take long.

You had been sitting outside Taehyung's cabin for not more than 5 min now but to you it seemed more than hours. He was attending a patient and you had to go in nextt.

Your sleeves were damp due to constantly wiping your sweaty palms.

You felt a hand on your knee preventing them from drilling any further on the tiled floor.

"Yn, Cam Down" It was Namjoon, guess his call didn't take long.

Namjoon noticed you looked extremely anxious, your skin looked much paler, he couldn't know but your heart was beating profoundly, you were constantly rubbing your palms , wiping them on your clothes every now and then.

Without any second thought he turned your body to his side and pulled you into a hug.

"Yn, you have to calm down okay? Whatever Taehyung says , it will be okay. Yun has so many amazing people including you , his brave mom who would fight the world for her son. He is a brave boy okay? if you freak out now its just gonna be even harder Yn, you have to be strong for Yun. His mom is his strength. He needs you"

Surprisingly his words did seem to show some effect. He felt your body calming in his arms, your heart beat also relaxed.

"Thank you Namjoon, but I am really scared" You mumbled, unconsciously hugging him even tighter.

'don't be Yn, I am here. You have me, you have us. "

after a few minutes you finally seemed to relax. It was only after you heard the door open you left Namjoon. No denying that the hug did comfort you. You felt calmer and your head felt much lighter than before.

You saw a young man and a lady leave the room meaning it was now you turn to go.

Namjoon held your hand that you had placed on your knees giving a little squeeze of assurance.

"Lets go"

Taehyung noticed your nervous figure so he made a mental note to not freak you out any more, he knew it would be best to tell you everything slowly.