20

ALLIA(this is a long one btw and ...ass😭)
-
"Honey it's okay." My mom rubbed my back as I cried. It was 2 weeks, after all, that stuff went down.

"He won't answer me." I said thinking about it. "You know what happened. So go to his house and let him know."

My mom said. I nodded. "Okay." I get up and get my phone and my mom followed me downstairs.

"I'll be back or let you know what happens," I said. "Okay love you." She said and I walked out.

I get in my car and drove to Melo's house..
-
I pulled up and sighed. I get out of the car and put my keys in my pocket. I go up and knock.

Zo opens the door. "Hey." He smiled. "Hi, Zo." I smiled back. "Is Melo here?" I asked. "Yeah, he's upstairs." I nod and he lets me in.

I go upstairs and saw Gelo. "Aye wus up." He said smiling. "Hi G." I smiled back. "You good?" He asked. "Yeah just gonna talk to Melo." I said.

"Ight ill be here if y'all need me." I nodded and knocked on Melo's door. "Come in!" He said and I open the door. He looks back and his face went red.

He unpaused his game and started playing again. "Melo please." I said. He sighed. "Shut my door." He said. "And lock it." He said.

I do what he asked and I sat down next to him. He paused his game and put down his controller. I looked down at my shoes.

"You so fucked up." Melo said. "In the head." He said. I looked up, and he was crying. "I didn't fucking kiss him! I didn't Melo."

"You didn't tell him you were with me?" He said. "I did! I told him I didn't miss him. I told him I didn't love him no more I told him I was with you!" I sobbed.

"But you kissed him!" Melo cried too. "I didn't! He asked for a kiss I said no and that's when I was gonna go back to the car and then I was rambling and he kissed me."

I sat on the bed and Melo stares at me. "Say something." I whispered. "Anything." I cried. He looks down and shook his head.

"Im sorry." I said crying more. Melo looks at me also crying with his head tilted. We just looked at each other for one of us to say something.

He sat on the edge of the bed. "Me-"

"Don't." He cut me off. I just looked at him with his back towards me. He just didn't talk. "I'll go." I said giving up.

"Do you want your stuff back?" I said unlocking the door. "No." He said. He gets up as im about to walk out and he grabs my wrist pulling me back into the room but not in a harsh way.

He locks the door again. "Im sorry for lashing on you like that. I knew sum was gone happen and I did it. I knew that nigga was gone pull sum shit. I'm sorry baby." Melo rambled.

I hug him and I heard him sniffling. "Is Melo dip crying again?" I laughed and he does too. "You always got me cryin' stop playin'."

Melo smiled. "That doesn't mean im still not mad at you for calling me out my name now." He nodded. "Im sorry bout dat." Melo laughed.