Sanzu // Auction [ 2 ]

Stockholm Syndrome is an emotional response. It happens to some abuse and hostage victims when they have positive feelings toward an or captor.

trigger warning: super toxic story, abuse, sexually explicit words, violence and lots of cursing,

Possible smut.

This happens in Bonten era.

found you.

You froze from where you're standing. This can't be you said to yourself. You made sure that he can't trace you because you change your identity completely. He stood up from his seat making you flinch. You immediately aim for the door and run towards it but he's fast. He grabs your hair and pulls it roughly he drags you inside your bedroom and throws you on the floor. A loud thud was heard.

"You think you can escape me, Angel?" He said as he took a pill and laugh like a lunatic. He looks at his hand that is holding the locks of your hair that he got when he drag you and smells it. "Uhmmm. god, I missed your scent." after he smelled your hair his face suddenly shifted in a dark aura.

"If I can't have you, No one will," He said as he aims the gun at you, He stares at you for a while before pointing his gun up. "But before I kill you let's play first." He grins, He looks like a devil dressed in a nice suit. "I will wreck inside and outside of you, y/n."

"Please, Sanzu." You said as you plead for your life. He walks towards you and sits on top of your body that's lying on the floor. He brushes his index finger to your face. "Ahhhh... Your skin is so soft not like the other whores."

He leans close. "Do you know how many whores I fucked after you left?" He chuckled. "But none of them is as good as you, Angel." He then went close to lick you, you try to avoid it is so you look at your side, his tongue landed on your cheeks, he licked it upward it send you chills.

You look under your bed and try to spot the knife you hid there because you feel safe if you know you have an easy access to weapons. You try reaching it but he instantly saw you.

"Oh, what do you have there?" He looks under your bed and took the knife. "Oh, Are you that scared of me that you need to hide a weapon under your bed?" He said grinning ear to ear.

"Fuck you!" You slap him hard. He didn't move for a couple of seconds. He spits the blood on the floor then he slowly turns his head back at you. the corner of his lips is bleeding. "You can, Angel."

"You fucking ruined my life! I lived in fear because of you!" You shouted at the top of your lungs. He just laughs at you.

"But I fucked you real good and you enjoyed every bit of it." He said. He leans close to whisper but you instantly hit him with a dumbbell that you reached under your bed. He lay on top of you and you instantly push him. You took the knife and run but he grabs your ankle making you fall.