Q & A

Questions on the book as here and ill do my best to answer. 

Mama Midoriya Trivia :

A hero convection was soppost to be first before the Tenko chapter but got scraped. 

It was meant to be a cat café to see Aizawa first but he is so used all the time that I want to give the other heroes a shot first. Even do its just a glance.

Mama Midoriya and Izuku were soppost to meet All Mght at the beach/convection. 

President Mic was also meant to be seen in the convection.

I wrote this chapter at 4:36 am.  My eyesight beep gone well blurry as fuck.

I will add other children to the Midoriya clan. 

Shigaraki is 10 and Izuku is 5 dont know if ill go all the way to make it to the beginning of the hero in training since some ages are out of whack so it might not happen.

My writhing skills are not perfect since its been a while since I wrote anything in English. So some words are used over and over. Don't tell me to goggle synonyms because I don't have internet all that often to do so. 

Mama Midoriya's husband breaths fire and can move small objects (so practically telekinetic powers). I just decide to give him pyrokenetis the capability to control fire. 

Tell me if you want female love interest if so then who?

Questions and answers :