31.

Rose spent much of her free time brewing potions and planning Lily's wedding. It was then that the three, Marlene, James, and Sirius, were sent on their mission.

Lily was deciding what colours she wanted. It was to be a spring wedding, so she was deciding between light pink and peach or green and white.

That was when, similar to the evening a few weeks prior, the door was forcefully opened. Marlene and James were supporting a very weak Sirius.

The other two were somewhat dishevelled but Sirius was by far the worst.

Rose immediately pulled her wand out and cleared the table of any debris. Mr. and Mrs. Potter gasped and helped clear things as Sirius was placed onto the table.

"What the bloody hell happened?" Rose questioned as she got to work. She used her wand to see if Sirius's pupils would dilate. When they did, she was internally relieved.

"They knew! I don't know how! But we hardly even got there and a whole fight broke out. I think they hit Sirius with crucio and something else. It looked like purple flame but the death eater didn't say the incantation," Marlene explained hurriedly, breathing deeply.

Rose immediately paled. She had seen this curse in Italy. It was so dangerous because the damage it caused was strictly internal.

With an internal diagnostic charm, Rose could see all of the damage the powerful curse had done to Sirius's internal organs. It was like they had been cut by a knife and burned.

"Quickly, get me a blood replenishing potion. And a draught of living death to knock him out. If you don't have some go to our flat, I have some in the cabinet," Rose ordered, not taking her eyes off of Sirius.

The worst part was that he was awake. He was groaning and turning, unable to say anything. "Shh. You're going to be okay, Padfoot. I just have to get you fixed right up. Hang on," Rose whispered to him.

Rose nodded her head towards James, signalling him to come and calm Sirius down.

"What can we do?" Mrs. Potter asked as she watched the young girl work.

"Clean up his external wounds. They don't look too bad but just get the blood out of the way," Rose said as she began to concentrate.

With delicate wand movements and barely audible spells, Rose began repairing Sirius's internal organs. In her mind, she focused on each organ she knew by name. She cast the same series of spells on each one as she moved along Sirius's organs.

To the other wizards, it didn't look like she was doing anything. But the concentration on her face was proof.

Rose was startled out of her trance when Marlene returned with her requested potions. "Make him drink those. Blood replenishing one first, draught of living death second," she commanded.

Marlene rolled his head back and made him drink the first one. He gagged and sputtered but got most of it in. She made him drink the second one and he finally stopped moving.

With that out of the way, Rose went back to what she was doing. Her movements were practiced and calculated as she worked on her friend.

She spent the better part of three hours healing as much of the damage she could with her wand. When Rose finished she stood and performed another diagnostic spell.