the Osaki

*warning :- slight cursing*

"Well well what do we have here?" a
woman in her middle aged spoke.

Aunt Marie. The person who hate her the most. She's the reason miwa suffer so much in the past.

"Well it's...nice to meet you grandfather. And aunt marie" i smiled slightly. Fake smile.

Marie scoffed before rolling her eyes.

"You behaved so badly miwa. Especially when you haven't been back here for years. And now you bring boy with you? Did you sold yourself or something? Like for sure you're not his lover because who would want you? You must be his pleasure toy huh" marie said smirking.

"Woah is that true miwa?? I knew you're not good but this is going to far... you're such a disgrace for the Osaki name" vivy, marie's daughter said.

I hung my head down trying to contain my anger in.

"No that's not it" i hear yuki said. I shot my head up looking at him and i know that all of the people there are looking at him too.

"Umm im sorry, not to be rude but that's not the truth. I am Yuki, just called me yuki and im miwa friend. Im here simply because we have a plan after this and i decided to accompany miwa. That's all" he said sternly.

"Friend?? Well how you looks so familiar. If you don't mind, what's your last name?" sasha, another bitchy cousin asked, clearly flirting.

"No. Just like miwa, im only stating my given name to..people like you guys who are widely known" he replied coldly making sasha groaned with annoyance.

"Well then, my lovely grandchild. Let's eat lunch together shall we?" my so-called grandfather said.

I nodded slightly before going to the dining room with yuki.

While we were walking, we passed by a room and i froze. The door was opened so we could see the inside....seems like they do it on purpose.

I take a deep breath a few times but i can't relax myself.

"Miwa?? Is there something wrong?" yuki asked softly.

I didn't say anything. I can't actually. My mind was having a flashback about that room and all the so called training i have in there.

"Huh? Is miwa-chan scared? What, you can't get over the memories yet? Poor our miwa-chan" vivy said in mocking tone.

"shut up..." I mumbled slightly shaking. But then i started to lose control and there's so many voice around me. All the torture....all of it.

"Huh? Where's your manner miwa-chan?" sasha said faking a gasped.

"shut up...shut up...shut up" i muttered the word again and again.

Why won't the voice go away? Why can't they shut up for a minute? Why can't they give me a minute of peace? Why?

I covered my ears as i crouched down on my knees. Tears started to fall uncontrollably.

I could hear them laughing. I could hear their chatting.. talking bad about.

"SHUT UP!!!" i yelled.

"Wow has she gone mad or something? Yuki-kun do you really want to be friend wi-"

Yuki cut vivy off by glaring to her. He kneeled in front of me and put both of his hand on my shoulder.

"Hey miwa ... It's okay it's okay ...im here alright? Shh it's okay" he patted my back, muttering some comforting words.

After a while i finally calmed down and looked at him. My puffy and red eyes can't be hide. He smiled a bit cupping my face before giving a peck on my forehead.

He gets up and helps me before turning to the others who was watching us.

"Im sorry. Seems like miwa and me gotta go now" he turned to his cold self.

"Oh and for you both..." yuki looked at vivy and sasha who's clearly flirting with him and giving him eyes fulls of hope.

"Sohma. It's sohma-san for you" he ended his sentence making the girls smiles dropped.

Suddenly my grandfather come to us.

"Why are you guys still here? I thought i made it clear that im waiting at the dining table?" He said loud and clear making everyone stop talking, scared.

"I am sorry Mr. Osaki but me and miwa have something to do. Seems like we took too much time here that we no longer can join you for lunch" yuki said politely.

"I see...for those who 'stall' their time here, meet me in my office after lunch. And miwa.. you do know that you're gonna take over the company after this right? I believe I've trained you enough. So you gonna need to find a husband or i will do it for you. That's all i want to talk to you about. You can leave. And it was nice to meet you, yuki sohma" the old man said before turning back to the dining room.

I sighed as yuki took my hand and walked out of the mansion.

"Wait yuki-kun!!" vivy yelled.

Yuki sighed before turning to see vivy and sasha who's running toward us.

"I believe i made it clear that it's sohma-san for you both?" He furrowed his eyebrows, annoyed.

"But miwa can call you by your name only..." sasha pouted trying to earn the boy attention.

"Miwa is different. She's a special person for me" he said sternly.

"O-okay but ...can i get your number. I want to get to know you and ..i kinda fall in love with you" vivy said, putting on a soft girl act.

I held back the urge to roll my eyes and punch her.

"No. I am not gonna give my number to some random girl, who's MEAN towards the special one in my lives even though you just wanna be a friend. Not like you can be more than that. And fall in love? You don't even know me well...you just like me by my face but still... it's not even love. And im sorry but i have my heart set on a person already" he glared before start walking with me again.

vivy's pov

Sohma? As in the rich family?? Why tf is miwa friend with him? I should be the one that's close with someone like him. And he's handsome too....

Im not gonna let that bitch got him

----------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone 👋

Here i just wanna say thank you for 200+ reads
Though lately I don't really have motivation to write but well, i tried.
I don't really remember fruit basket storyline so i made up most of it (especially the ending ig)
So anyway sorry for the grammatical error and hope you enjoy the story.
I'm still thinking about how the story should end so i don't really know when will it end😬
Okay then..im gonna continue binge watching naruto because why not???

Neji loml😔❣️