Chapter 1

"Talking"
<<Great Sage/Alf speaking>>
"Thought"
“Telepathy“
'Quote'
——————————————————
     "This feels kinda relaxing. Is this what it feels being in the afterlife? I always thought that I would meet other people and not be alone. Who said the afterlife is a paradise was clearly lying! This is way to lonely and on top of it, is soo dark! Am I even die yet?" a certain thought of a soon to be born being, who continue his deep slumber in a dark void.

—<—<—<—<—<—<—>—>—>—>—>—

     Rimuru paid a visit to the cave where Veldora was sealed. He wanted to test out Degenerate, a unique skill Rimuru received from Shizu san, in a place where it wouldn't disturb anyone. Regardless of the impression given by the name 'Degenerate,' the skill was important to her, and that make it precious. The skill uses unification and separation to merge skills together, evolving them into new skills. In other words, she used it to gain a bunch of new skills.

     But when he enter the cave and go to the spot where Veldora previously sealed, he did not expect to find a giant turquoise flower bud sprouting from the ground.

     So he did what other people did when they found something like this, asking Great Sage to analyze the flower bud. "Great Sage can you analyze this thing?" he said while placing his hand on the flower bud.

     <<Notice. It has been confirmed that this flower buds produce a massive numbers of magicules to serve as receptacles for the birth of fairies race>>

     "Ooh! So this world also have fairies huh!" Rimuru stared at the flower buds and stroke it softly.

     "Hmm but Great Sage why did it grow here?"

     <<Answer. Because the consentration of magicules in this cave is high enough for the flower buds capable to grow itself without outside help>>

     "When do you think it gonna born? More importantly how many fairies will born from it anyway?"

     <<Notice. The detected life force indicates that there is only one life in this bud. The estimate time for birth on->>

     Suddenly she was interrupt by Ranga voice who ask for aid <<Receiving Thought Communication from Ranga. Vocal tone indicates that it is a request for aid>>

     "Something is wrong. We will continue this later but now we need to help them first!"

—<—<—<—<—<—<—>—>—>—>—>—

     Rimuru hurried to where the food gathering squad, while on the way he put on Shizu mask as he didn't get a chance to try it when he came across the giant flower buds.

     "What's wrong?!"

     "I got cut! It hurts so bad!" Gobta whined, "Calm down. It's not even that deep." Rimuru rolled his eyes as he inspect their surrounding.

     Rimuru then notice a white-haori elder and amored red man.

     "Who are those guys?" Rimuru

     "Wait... Lord Rimuru, it's you! You got worried and came to help?"

     "That's right. You seem fine, so guess you don't need any potion."

     "W-wait! I want some! I'm sorry I joked around like that around like that!"

     Rimuru throws a blob of healing potions at him that immediatly heals his cut. "T- that helped a lot!"