Chapter 1

- this is my first ever story
(Published on 2021)
(Edited on 2024)

Please read this first before reading ❤️🥺 ⬇️

A/N: I wanted to tell you guys this story is a purely fictional story. There'll may have a false information here. In most chapters, there may be some absurdity. I think dating with idols aren't allowed in real life. But I know I'm not the only one who is dreaming about dating with one of the kpop idols :)

I didn't plan much about the story's plot and wrote this for fun. If I had any mistakes please make sure to let me know. Plus, if some of my chapters may disrespect the idols, let me know bunnies :)

All the characters in this story are not the same as real life such as relationship with families, life information and personality. <3

Enjoy!

__________

Makeup Artist - Lee Heeseung begins

__________________

Nara's pov

I yawned as I tied my hair into a cute ponytail. I kept thinking about work, work and work. These days, I really hoped that I can get my dream job. Thankfully, there's a new korean pop group debuted in Hybe Labels. They really need a makeup artist and I got it! I don't remember the group name. Enhappen? Enhanpen? Ugh my empty brain can't think of anything right now. I need to take a bath.

While I was taking a bath, I heard my mom shouting my name. I sighed and got out from the bathtub. I was actually planning to sink myself into the bathtub longer, but mom interrupt my relaxation. I quickly wore my bathrobe.

"Yes mom?", I shouted while peeking my head from the bathroom door.

"The taxi is on the way!", mom said.

"Coming!", I panicked and walked outside the bathroom, getting myself ready before the taxi arrives. This is what I get for being late...

I'm not usually like this, just today. I forgot to turn on my alarm before I go to sleep.

Timeskip...

By the way I forgot to show you my outfit for the first day of work!
So this is what the outfit looks like....

By the way I forgot to show you my outfit for the first day of work!So this is what the outfit looks like

Yup. this is me. No short skirts, no tight outfits, must be comfortable, and cover my chest. Mom doesn't like it when I wear too revealing. Overprotective in a good way. I look into the reflection on the glass door, admiring myself. I know I look good. I can wear this almost everyday.

I took a deep breath before deciding to step inside the huge hybe building. I was kind of nervous, I could not predict how I will act when I meet the idols. Thankfully I don't know them. If I get to be BTS makeup artist, I won't be able to live long!

We went inside a room. There's like 3 kinds of rooms and all of it are labelled. BTS...TXT....Enhypen....oh it's enhypen! How could I forgot the simple name?
I took a deep breath and knocked the door. I peeked my head and saw few people in there making me less nervous.

"H-Hi...", I bowed as everyone turned their body facing me. Well my heart is about explode.

"Oh look who it is! Kim Nara! Guys she's our new makeup artist, I'm Mr.Choi", an old guy said making me smile. He's the man I interviewed with few days ago. Well at least someone knows me....

"H-hi, I'm Nara, nice to meet you", I bowed respectfully as they waved at me.

"Wow you are very beautiful!", a woman with a birthmark on her lips said making me shy.

"Oh um there's a member who need a makeup artist, who is it I forgot", Mr. Choi said.

"Oh um.....oh its Heeseung", the woman replied while giving me a paper.

"Here, write your full name and your phone number so we can contact you", she said as I nodded and wrote my name and my phone number.

"Um Nara, I'm Jiyeon, Jake's makeup artist", a girl with blonde hair said while giving a look which looked very rude. I don't know why but she looked sus.

"Oh hi", I replied, even though I don't know who Jake is -_-.

I will know him later maybe...

"Um do you have any talent? Or you do this for fun?", she asked. That is the dumbest question I've ever heard. Of course I came here to work, It is my dream to be a makeup artist! She's so random.

She was about to speak again but someone interrupted.

"Jiyeon can you clean the middle room? Hurry up", someone shouted as Jiyeon sighed and walked away.

What's with her attitude? She looks so different with everybody else.I hope she's nice....because she looked so pick me....

"Hi Kim Nara!"

"Hi Nara! Welcome!"

"Nice to meet you"

I greet the others, as they greet me back. Everyone here is kind of nice though. I'm grateful for that. Being around with someone who's kind, trustworthy and friendly is what makes me more confident to work. I don't want to claim any negativity from other people who doesn't worth my time. It's Kim Nara....

Nothing could stop me....