Chapter 16: The Truth About The Fraud Ticket

The truth about the fraud ticket

Bai Yusheng and Li Sinian meet at a cafe in the east of the city.

When Li Sinian arrived, Bai Yusheng was already sitting in the store. He took up a position against the wall and put a cup of coffee in front of him and a cup opposite him.

The clerk at the door shouted welcome. Li Sinian answered and walked towards Bai Yusheng.

This is the first time he came to such a place with a strong urban atmosphere after he left the Li family. Once he came to this place to work every day, but after three months of leisurely life, he has forgotten his past. When he stepped here again, he felt a little strange.

With the emotion in his heart, Li Sinian walked over and sat down opposite Bai Yusheng.

Bai Yusheng is playing with his mobile phone with his head down. He is very focused. In his peripheral vision he saw a hand knocking on the table in front of him. He raises his head.

"Ah-Nian! Aiya you finally came." He pointed to the coffee in front of him. "Remember you like this, so I helped you order."

Li Sinian smiled, "Thank you. Why did you suddenly come to Su Cheng?"

Bai Yusheng raised his phone, "My baby wanted to come to Sucheng to play, so I brought him over."

Li Sinian nodded.

Bai Yusheng has a boyfriend who he has been talking about since high school. He knows this. He didn't go to their wedding in his last life, because he was busy trying to tie Lin Yuan around.

Bai Yusheng is also a good friend of his. He felt sorry that he couldn't go to the other's wedding before he died in his last life. It's also good to reconnect now, which can make up for the regret of his last life.

"It's a coincidence that we planned to go back today. As a result, we saw what happened to you." Talking about business, Bai Yusheng turned off his mobile phone and buckled it aside. "What's the matter with you? Why did you suddenly become a net star at station C? "

"I was driven out by my family and became a internet star...to make a living."

Li Sinian said it lightly, but Bai Yusheng was shocked, "You have been driven out of your home?!"

He knew how much Li Sinian's ambition was. It would be better to kill Li Sinian directly if he came to Sucheng and won't let him interfere in the company's affairs.

Bai Yusheng took a sip of coffee, took the opportunity to look at Li Sinian, and confirmed that the other party was in good condition, he was a little relieved.

He asked again, "What are you going to do now? Be an internet star? I've also seen the video you took. I think you als9 grow vegetables yourself. Is there any pressure on the economy? If you need help, just tell me."

"Very good." Li Sinian also took a sip of coffee. "Before, I was always busy. I had a lot of things in his heart. I didn't contact any good people. I wore colored glasses when looking at people and dealing with things."

(Better than most, higher than most. Looking down on people with lower status.)

"Now I went to the countryside and lived a quiet and stable life. I found that I had a different taste."